More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jack29 Jack29

What are you up to now?

Mina waits for dinner (female protagonist)

As Mina relaxed in the adjacient living room, Allison cooked dinner. She wore a tight black t shirt and relaxed sweatpants which, although baggy, hung snugly over her hips and ass. A classic 50's crooner played over the speakers in their luxuriously large appartment.

Ever since Mina discovered her powers, money had come easy. Multiple tasks could be done simultaneuously, or given the circumstances, underhandedly. Casinos were a regular visit and slot machines.

"Smells good babe!" Mina called from the other room. Allison yelped as she felt a slap on her ass.

"Hah, thanks." Allison would be lying if she didn't enjoy Mina's playful psychic slaps and gropes. Especially in public places, and sometimes not even in Mina's company, she would feel her breasts fondled or her ass pinched. When they went out drinking Allison would sometimes find herself pulled into an empty bathroom stall and be fucked by nothing, only to return to a smirking Mina.

As she stired the contents of the pan she saw a bottle of wine slide out of its rack and two wine glasses float out of the cupboard. Mina sauntered in from the livingroom.

"I think I'll have a drink. Want one?" The wine cork popped out and the bottle tipped its contents into one of the glasses. Allison knew where this would eventually lead.

Do you take a glass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)