More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brothersammywilson brothersammywilson

Who do we follow?

Mina Alvarez, A successful salesperson

Mina walked into the luxury car dealership where she worked bright and early on the first Monday of the month, with a coffee in her hand and a spring in her step. She had lead the dealership in sales again last month, for the third month in a row, and had set a sales record in doing so.

Mina was half korean, half spanish, and had received the best of both sets of genes, with olive skin and soft facial features. Today, she wore a grey cocktail dress, which beautifully framed her D-cup breasts and firm ass. She knew that some of her sales came from men who just wanted to be near a beautiful woman, but a sale was a sale and besides, she brought in enough money that she was one of the few women in Principalia to never consider taking a collar.

Mina sat down at her desk and checked her email. There would be a sales meeting in half an hour to prep for the start of the month, but other than that, there was nothing particularly interesting going on, and it was too early for any real business, so Mina just sipped her coffee triumphantly as Brett Cannonier walked in.

Brett was the closest thing Mina had to competition for sales. He wasn't unattractive, middle aged, bald, but with a well-groomed beard. His muscular frame accentuated by the suits he wore certainly appealed to Mina, but their rivalry cooled any connections between them. He and Mina often went back and forth for the sales lead, although Mina had had the upper hand of late.

"Good morning Brett, tough break this month, maybe this'll be the month you break the streak", Mina said with a Cheshire cat grin.

"Count on it Alvarez, your ass is mine." Cannonier replied gruffly as he went to get a coffee.

"Not fucking likely" Mina thought to herself

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)