More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ranko Ranko

Stories

Milkshakes [TG]

Meet Lucian Turner, or ' just Lu', as he likes to tell people; he's our protagonist in this twisted tale. Having recently graduated High School he's looking forward to a long summer break before starting college in the fall, but more importantly than that, he's looking forward the the 2 weeks he'll be spending home alone for that summer break.

You see, Lu's Mom works for a rather large pharmaceutical company. More specifically, she's their spokes-model. Her line of work means that occasionally she has to go on business trips for photo-shoots, commercial tapings, and things of that nature. With Lu's father having been mysteriously absent since before he was even born, his Mom's trips leave Lu with all the time in the world to lay around the house as he pleases.

Most 18 year old graduates might take this kind of opportunity to throw a kegger or something, but Lu he had also seen enough 80's movies to know that trying to throw a house party always ends poorly. He preferred to just spend this time with some friends or even just home alone where no one would care if he spent a whole week just walking around in his underwear, anyways.

As it stands now, Lu is pressed with a small decision. He's got a whole house to himself packed with 2 weeks worth of groceries, which is a rather nice prospect in itself, but what to do with it? There's always the option to get some friends together to sit around with him or go the lazy route and simply relax for now, since it was only the first day.

An older story I started working on years ago and eventually put to the side to gather dust. This site gave me the perfect opportunity to revive it. Current content in this story focuses on [TG] and later the option for some [WG]

How does Lu want to spend his time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)