More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mitch2161998 Mitch2161998

Who do you wanna be?

Miley Cyrus

Waking up in modern day mileys skinny body you immediatly feel off. Looking around you see a few people slumbering. Getting up you notice a few things, first of all you are naked in a room of strangers, secondly the room smells of , booze and sex leaving you to assume a goodnight was had. As an arm wraps aroung yor lower abdomen a gruff sounding man said 'time to pay'. Creating a line of coke on the top of his cock. Muscle memory kicking in you drop to your knees and snort the line whilst licking the underside of his shaft, relising you were slightly high on waking and that had gotten you horny. The you had just snorted where having the same effect, turning around and facing the floor showing the guy everything he dosn't hesitate to stick it in you. Feeling his cock inside mileys body you understand why she does what she does, sex feels so good, anyone would be a slut if it always felt like this.

Nudging your belly ring whilst snaking your hand up to you perky tits you feel the ripple effect on your already dripping vagina.

Picking up speed the guy behind you begins slamming into you very rapidly causing you to moan, groan and then on climax scream.

Cumming inside you before withdrawing the man then goes back to sleep on a nearby vacant chair.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)