More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mitch2161998 Mitch2161998

What now?

Group sex

More. You need more. Going onto twitter you post 'plan on getting very intimate with you guys and girls. Meet me at (address). 18+ only.' along with a picture of you sucking on your index finger.

Arriving at the warehouse you open the big doors, stip naked and pull up a chair. It dosn't take long for people to show up.

The first guy to arrive tells you to get up. Following his command you stand up allowing him to take your place on the chair. 'Dance', approaching him you begin to sway your hips and grind his currently covered dick. Turning around you sexily shake your ass at him. Hearing him undo his belt makes you redouble your efforts but as you look up you see a stunning women stride towards you, the man then spins you and pulls you over his large dick, forcing you down onto it before finaly saying 'bounce' and bounce you do, starting by withdrawing nearly all his dick then dropping down to his base causing unimaginable pleasure from within your body, as you bounce faster and faster you see the women come within your vission now revealing her bountiful breasts which you soon latch onto like a new born, now riding the dick instead of bouncing your able to take a special intrest in the women by licking and sucking on her breasts and snaking a hand down past her clothing to her soaking vagina, at this point the man below you erupts cumming inside your petite pussy. Lifting yourself of the man as he begins to go flacid and you ask the women to laydown, the woman approaches you, places a hand on your head and pushes you down. Sitting on the chair now entirely nude the women pulls your face between her legs and forcing you onto your hands and knees.

Using your pink tongue to pleasure the women you relise mileys real addiction isn't , its cum, on her skin, in her mouth, inside her aswell as just being around it. As she continues to lick, 2 guys approach her behind shoving their cocks straight in, the guy in her ass is the larger off the 2.

With men (and some women) surrounding the group miley bekkons them closer before fishing out the closest cock and rubbing it over your face. Removing yourself from the womens cunt you give the cock one quick lick before announcing admist grunts that people can do what they want and cum where they want. Plunging you face back between the spread legs as people take your advice and begin rubbing their cocks everywhere, on your back, your breasts, hair, feet, legs, clothes and stomach. It dosn't take long before your covered in cum. Over time you orgasm again and again aswell as embracing over peoples orgasm again and again. You get sexually totured in several ways such as nipple clamps, dildos and various vibrating devices.

As the crowd disperses you struggle to walk over to your clothes as you feel sore everywhere. With cum dripping of and out of you, you pick up your clothes and get changed. Your thin white shirt becomes transparent from the wetness of the cum but you black jeans look relatively respectfull, pulling your black high hell boots up your legs you feel cum surrounding your feet and lower legs.

Looking at yourself in a reflective piece of metal and seeing miley cyrus covered head to toe in cum, this plus the feeling of being covered in cum in mileys body makes you orgasm one last time creating a wet patch at the crotch of your jeans.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)