More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by street0 street0

Did she pass or fail? What happens next?

Mike starts at the bottom

Intelligence agencies conducted research into mind control. The research was largely a failure, except for the discovery of badges that could compel the viewer to obey every instruction as normal. This allowed rogue agents to do anything they liked, and Mike liked being the self-appointed Federal Panty Inspector.

Today he started by inspecting the office of Betty and Daughters Co. He walked in and flashed his badge at the receptionist. Her expression became neutral and attentive.

"What's your name and age, miss?"

"Abby, 27."

Mike instructed her to stand. Abby was wearing a smart red blazer and black pencil skirt.

"Hike up your skirt, miss."

Abby diligently obeyed, revealing a lovely black lace thong. Mike pushed her to kneel in the reception chair with her beautiful ass exposed, and then he hooked his fingers around her waistband. With one smooth motion, her ripped the thong off Abby, making her delectable ass jiggle in the middle of the office reception area. He contemplated the sight, deciding between using the badge for a closer inspection of Abby or continuing to inspect the other women at the Betty and Daughters Co.

Abby's ass

Does he compel Abby to obey him further? What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)