More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CherryDoll CherryDoll

What happens next?

Mike slips something up your skirt

Mike grabs your ass as he holds you tightly against him. You squeak, surprised at how ticklish that is and push against him. Unfortunately for you, this football player is much stronger and holds you still. You feel one of his hands slide under the back side of your skirt.

“What are you doing?!” You push again to no avail.

His fingers slip you panties to the side and slide against your folds, making you stiffen against him. They press in slightly.

Then they’re gone.

You blink in surprise and look at Mike, who has left you and is now talking to a group of his friends.

What the hell just happened?

You see Lyndsey has made her way down the hall and go to catch up. The moment you take a step, you feel it. That asshole slipped something into your underwear!!!

You can’t just reach up your own skirt and try to remove it.

You grab a nearby stranger. “Where’s the bathroom?”

He points silently to a long line and you groan. Damn it…

Suddenly, Lyndsey grabs your arm. “There’s a bunch of people dancing in the living room! Let’s go!”

Dancing?! With whatever he stuck into your panties?!

“No, I’m good!”

“C’mon! You promised me you’d try to participate tonight!”

Before you can say anything else, Lyndsey drags you to the living room.

She immediately latches onto some random guy and starts grinding against him.

“Wanna dance?”

The words are shouted over the music, but in your ear, the warm breath giving you chills. You turn to look at the man who just asked you, but you don’t recognize him. Without even waiting for your answer, the man grips your hips and twirls you to face him. He starts grinding against you to the music. You can feel whatever was slipped into your underwear pressing against your clit, but you try to ignore it and concentrate on dancing with the cutie in front of you.

His hand slides around your hip to the small of your back, keeping your hips flush together.

That’s when it happens.

The thing Mike has slipped into your underwear starts vibrating.

Overwhelmed with the surprising pleasure, you stumble forward and catch yourself against your dance partner. You start internally pleading to yourself that he cannot feel or hear it.

Does he notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)