More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CherryDoll CherryDoll

Does he notice?

No, he doesn't

If he notices, he doesn’t say anything.

You try to think of a way out of this situation without hurting the stranger’s feelings. Maybe there’s way to get the vibrator out without calling attention to yourself. That thought is thrown away almost immediately. Even if there was, you’re having a hard enough time focusing to formulate a plan.

The stranger slides his hand up your back, causing a chill to shoot through you. You look up to see him staring at you intensely.

Inwardly, you gulp.

If it wasn’t for this damn vibrator you might actually be enjoying this situation. Hell, you might even try having a conversation with him!

Instead, you let this guy lead you in a grinding dance while the toy vibrates against you, both scenarios causing your panties to get slick.

The guy slides his hands back down your back, letting them go lower than you would normally allow. He grabs your ass, making you squeak and jerk towards him. He laughs, but doesn’t move his hands.

The action made the vibrator move. While you’re relieved it’s no longer against your clit, you realize, with horror, it’s slowly working its way inside of you!

Before you can think of a way to prevent it, the stranger moves in a way so that one of his legs is now between yours. The pressure from his thigh seems to be all that the toy needs to slip into your dripping snatch.

You gasp, instinctively grabbing the stranger by his shirt and yanking yourself closer to him. He squeezes your ass again, tightening his arms around you, and lowers his head to the crook of your neck.

Now you have a vibrator inside you, an incredibly gorgeous man wrapped around you, and you two are grinding and basically humping to the music.

Not only is this your first time dancing like this, but this is your first time with a vibrator inside you. Hell, it’s the first time having anything inside you, let alone a vibrator!

It’s all just too much!

You can’t help the moan that comes out of your lips. You’re so consumed by your situation, you don’t notice the surprised (and excited) look the stranger gives you.

What you do notice is his wet lips on your neck and the tingling sensation they send through you. You whimper against him and feel one of his hands leave your ass to slide up and under your shirt. His warm fingers seems to dance up your spine and you arch your breasts against him.

His lips move up to your earlobe, flicking it, making your head jerk to the side at the odd sensation. “Damn, you’re hot,” he whispers in your ear before turning your face to his. His lips are immediately on yours, his tongue slipping into your surprised mouth, caressing and twisting against yours.

This stranger just took your first kiss.

That’s when all the pleasure that had been building up, from the vibrator, from the stranger, came to a head.

With his tongue in your mouth, muffling your cries, your body spasms against his with an orgasm. You clutch at him, to keep yourself steady. He merely intensifies the kiss and holds you tighter against him if possible.

You just orgasmed on a stranger on the dance floor.

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)