More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CherryDoll CherryDoll

What does he do?

He takes you in the living room

You’ve practically placed your entire body weight on the man as you try to recover from that powerful feeling. You can feel his chuckle vibrating against you. “You’re very sensitive, aren’t you?”

You can’t bring yourself to respond. The toy is still vibrating inside of you, making you twitch as random pleasure seizes you like a weird aftershock.

The stranger tightens his hold around your waist and leads you off the dance floor. Part of you wonders where he’s taking you until your back is pressed against a wall. You look up and see the man standing in front of you, a hungry look on his face.

He presses his body against yours, his leg sliding between yours again. He smashes your lips together in a harsh kiss and slides his hands up your sides. You gasp against him and his tongue slides into your mouth. Still hazy from your orgasm, your tongue slides along his as well.

You groan as one of his hands gropes your breast through your shirt and bra while his other hand slips down to grab your ass.

What you assume to be his hard on rubs against one of your thighs as he presses harder against you.

Moaning, you wiggle your hips, trying to ease up the pressure of his bulge against you. Really, it feels like it could easily bruise you. Just how hard was he?

The hand on your ass slips lower and you can feel it slide under your underwear and gently brushes against your slit.

“Damn, you’re so wet…” he mutters against your lips before going back to kissing you. You can feel his fingers slide inside of you and realize with horror he was going to find it.

You try to push him away, but it’s no use. His full boy goes stiff as his fingers make contact with the foreign object. “No way…” he mutters and pulls it out. He holds it up to eye level and looks at it in disbelief. You turn your head away in shame.

He yanks your head back to him and slams his mouth hungrily against yours. His hand grabs one of your legs and hooks it up over his hip and he presses the bulge against your soaking panties. He pulls his hips back a second and you can feel him fumbling with something. Soon he presses back and you realize he’s freed his cock from his pants and is now openly rubbing himself against you.

Openly.

With horror, you realize, you’re still in the living room. Your eyes snap open and you glance around. No one seems to be looking at you, too consumed with their dancing or making out. You’re so concerned with what everyone around you is doing, you don’t realize what the stranger is doing until he’s slid inside of you.

Your moan is muffled by his mouth. He’s thrusting into you, one hand gripping your thigh tightly while the other is now working its way under your shirt. Once it reaches your breasts, you feel your bra pulled up and his hand immediately cups one. He moans into your mouth.

He pulls his lips from yours slightly and you can feel a string of saliva connecting the two of you. He leans his head on the wall next to your head, his lips by your ear. “You’re so tight… I think I’m gonna cum already…”

His whisper scares you. He wouldn’t cum inside of a stranger, would he?

Your question is answered immediately when he thrusts one last time and holds himself inside of you as he shoots his load. You can feel the warm thick liquid fill you, seeping past his cock and your pussy lips and down your thigh.

He did it. You can’t believe he did it.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)