More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

Who am I ? Who are they ?

Mike at his cousin's wedding

The strange voice kept echoing in my head, making me wonder what happening to me. But then I hear my name being called and that snaps me out for a moment.

"Cousin Mike!" I hear my idiot cousin Jeff call. Despite us being related, nobody would ever guess that. Jeff wasn't the brightest head but made that up with muscles, which had brought him far in the college sports team. And his part of our family had money, a lot of money, so I was not surprised that his girlfriend fulfilled some cliches herself. "How was your travel?"

"It ... it was fine ...," I mumble and wonder why he even invited me. We never have been close and I did not intend to tell him about the flat tire my old car had. "Sorry, I arrived a bit late."

"That's fine," Jeff said and slapped me on the back. "In the end, we're here for two weeks." Two weeks, I almost forgot about it. Two weeks with plenty of my family I did not want to interact much with. "You still doing your job ... remind me, I think you were ..."

"Photography," I explained to him once more.

"Right, that sounds cool. Maybe you could snap some cool pictures of the place and share them."

I rolled my eyes. I liked my job but right now, as I thought about it, I felt the urge to do something else. I just wasn't sure yet what. Somehow the thought had materialized in my head.

"Well, I let you arrive. The girl at the reception has the keycard for you. See you later. Gonna hit a bit the resort gym."

I nod and Jeff disappeared again. The reception was manned by a girl in her twenties who responded with a big smile as I stepped up and told her my name. After filling out some forms, she handed me the keycard.

"Room 201, Sir," she said. "Anything else?"

I wanted to open my mouth but there was the voice again. "Why not start to have some fun to make up for the flat tire?" I blinked. I hadn't just imagined it.

"Why did you not show me my room personally?" I said to the girl. "And I gonna fuck you until you don't remember your name." I almost gasped. I could hear the words form and I loved them. But where they came from was a mystery. And definitely, she would kick me out and call the cops on me.

"Oh ...," the girl said and blushed. "Sure, Sir." She came around and pointed to the stairs. As we walked up, I had a strange feeling of being watched and as I looked over my shoulder, I just could see someone walk out of the hotel, although I did not get any closer look.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)