More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ID: a man ID: a man

What's next?

Mike and Her Time Bubble Butt

She had once gone online to a therapy group of those who didn't like their names. There was a lot of discord over whether they should legally change the name, tell those they knew what they wanted to be called, or just simply live with it. She had chose to tell her friends to call her _Michelle. _But everybody was used to calling her Mike. She was thinking of going through the procedure to change her name from Michael. (Her mother told her she was named after an actress in an old show she had liked.)

Or she could just bring herself to live with it.

"Mike" was dating this guy who seriously turned her on. He was somebody who looked like he should be on the cover of romance novels. His reality did not match her fantasy of him, but she had had worse boyfriends.

It was Friday night and after their date, they went to her apartment to continue the party mood. They had to take an Uber. They would have failed a sobriety test. It showed how drunk they were. It would have been cheaper to take a taxi. And it would have been close enough to walk if it hadn't been raining.

As she had freshened up, she had returned to her bedroom to see Franklin laying on her bed. He was admiring his view. "Do you know what I like looking at the most from you?"

"What?" she smiled while quickly brushing her hair.

"Your butt. You have the perfect butt. A bubble butt."

In wine, truth. Not that she really viewed it as a compliment. There was more to her than just her physical looks. But, still, she did look good.

And she was half-drunk. "Thanks." She took one last look at her in the vanity mirror, and went to the bed.

"Ready for a good time?" she asked crawling in with him.

"Always. What will we do today? How about something different?"

"Like what? No bondage or serious perversion."

"No. Anal."

"In my butt!? I've never had anything there!"

"See? Different."

"I don't...." Her voice was lost in his mouth as he brought himself to her and kissed her sensitive lips.

His hands caressed and fondled her excited skin, at times a little too rough. But not too rough. Disappointing her if they were a little too mild. He wasn't the best lover she had had, but he wasn't the worst. And soon she didn't care. She was ready for an orgasm.

She was pulled and positioned up into doggy-style. Her butt "wagged", almost looking forward to being skewered.

She cried out as his cock pressed against her little ringlet. She bit her lip as he slowly his way past it, opening her sewer tunnel. It wasn't the most romantic image, but it was accurate. She hadn't pooped since that morning. The rod filling her up compacted what had been waiting to come out at the appropriate time.

And yet...she was getting pleasant sensations from her rectum and its immediate areas. If she wished to, she thought she might even find them somewhat sensational. And why wouldn't she wish it. She had heard from girl friends that some of them found anal better than vaginal sex. Well, she was about to find out.

And she did find out! The more he stroked her back opening with his tool, the more she thrilled. The anticipation of the cum was enough for her let loose any of the inhibitions the hadn't numbed. It was rocking her world and she was having the time of her life.

And she climaxed!

Stories have climaxes, and Mike was going to have more as she fell through a time portal...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)