More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lostghalo Lostghalo

What does Jessica do?

Might as well enjoy herself

Jessica sighed heavily as she walked back into the bedroom. Light and steam trickled out from around the edges of the bathroom door. This was supposed to have been the night she reignited her relationship, but instead here she was alone.

She undid the belt around her waist and tossed it on the bed. She reached behind herself and unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. She kicked off her shoes. Jessica was left in just her underwear. They were a matching set of stunning lingerie. Lacy white panties hugged her perfect ass and were so thin in front they were practically see through. Her perky tits were snug in a strapless white bra. Jessica had hoped to do a lot more with her bra and panties tonight, but now she would have to take care of herself.

Jessica sat down on the bed and took off her bra. She slowly caressed her breasts. Thinking about what she wanted to do tonight all day had made her hornier than she had been in weeks. She laid down on the bed while continuing to gently touch herself. Her nipples stiffed, as she slowly pinched them harder and harder. She wanted someone to fuck her brains out right now. Someone? Jessica thought to herself. _Or anyone? _She slid one hand into her panties to part her moist lips.

The immediate thought was of John, but somehow that scenario wasn’t appealing to her tonight. Jessica closed her eyes. She thought of a strange man coming into her house and finding her like this: almost naked and fingering her wet pussy. What would it be like to be taken by another man with John ignorant in the next room. Would she resist, or happily give herself to him. Jessica bit her lip and moaned.

And what if it wasn’t a man? A sudden thought of her best friend Emma flashed in her head. What if Emma was here with her now? They would cuddle together on the bed, and Emma would kiss her way down her body just like they had done once before all those years ago. _Would John even mind that? _It wasn’t really cheating if it was with another girl. He might even join in.

Her orgasm ripped through Jessica suddenly. She pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy as fast as she could. Her legs went all numb and tingly. She clapped one hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming in pleasure. After several long moments, the high of her climax passed and Jessica was left panting on the bed.

She quickly got up and threw her soaked panties in the laundry. She changed into her nightgown and got under the covers. When John finally got out of the shower, Jessica pretended to be asleep.

Sleep.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)