More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nyahahameha Nyahahameha

What time of day is it now? Where shall I go?

Midnight. Maybe staying in and satisfying myself is a good idea after all.

Rimuru looked up at the starry sky, the moon high overhead. His city's nightlife had grown much busier with the flux of people visiting and travelling through it, thanks to its role along trade routes, but people did have to sleep sometime. Except him, even though he still preferred to since things tended to be pretty boring with most of his retainers and friends asleep in their beds.

I doubt anybody I know is up at this hour. I'd kind of prefer if my first time be with someone who knows me. With a sigh, Rimuru dropped backward onto his bed, spread eagle. He lifted his right hand up to his face. Looks like it's you and me again, righty.

Rimuru contemplated that thought for a moment, then sat up. He look ed from his right hand to his arm, to his bare, slender chest, down to the white bedsheets concealing his featureless groin, and to his smooth, thin legs sticking out of those sheets.

No, that's wrong. This isn't the same right hand I used before. Two years I've been in this new body and not once have I ever explored it intimately.

Deciding it was time to change that, Rimuru threw off the sheets covering him, baring his body to his own eyes. It wasn't the first time he'd seen himself nude or anything; memories of one of his first moments after obtaining this form from fulfilling Shizue's last request flooded back to him, the moment when he first checked out his human form's appearance using Ifrit's [Replication] skill and found out it was sexless.

In hindsight, I should have thought to experiment more, either at that moment or after my shapeshifting abilities improved. I already knew that [Form Change] didn't always just make me into a copy of the species I ate, since I was able to transform into a tempest star wolf from eating only a direwolf. Well, no time like the present!

With cheeks red and grin spread, Rimuru focused on his body's current form, willing it to change and match the image of himself he was thinking in his head. By this point, there's no reason to think I wouldn't have full control over my physical form, seeing as my evolution from Slime to Demon Slime upgraded my [Universal Shapeshift] skill even beyond what it could already do as an Extra Skill. It should be as easy as giving myself bat wings while-- Holy crap, look at that thing!

It had taken even less effort than he thought it would, his thoughts cut off by the sight of a girthy, six inch long penis laying right where it should be, with a pair of testicles the size of oranges which stretched his ball sack smooth and him to separate his legs ten more degrees. The amount of focus he had mistakenly dedicated to the transformation had dulled his arousal somewhat, so the organ started off flaccid, but as Rimuru's arousal arose to the surface of his mind, so too did the tip of his cock arise to just about chest height, the now ten inches of shaft behind it lifting it right past his navel.

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT! Hell yeah! I'm Rimuru Tempest, baby: Ruler of Monsters, Demon Lord, Grower and Shower! Hold on, I gotta' see this from a different angle.

Turning and hopping out of bed, his feet had barely touched carpet before he'd used [Enhanced Replication] to clone himself. Now standing before an un-mirrored image of himself, Rimuru wasted no time looking himself over. He still had his young, feminine face and long, blue hair, his slim, flat chest, and his thin limbs, which made his huge, stiff python look delightfully out-of-place.

Hot damn, my girlish body make that hog look even more huge! That thing's circumference almost matches my thighs'! Heck, I think my hips had to get a little wider so there'd be space between my legs for that thing, now that I look at them. Screw heterosexuality, I'm freakin' hot!

"Thanks, glad you think so."

...Eh?

Rimuru pulled his eyes away from his doppelganger's sex pistol and laid them on the first thing he thought of that could have been the source of that voice. Sure enough, his doppelganger's face wore a confident smirk, and was blushing, though probably not half as much as Rimuru was. Which were things he hadn't commanded it to do.

"Since I know you're gonna' ask, I'm acting on my own because you unintentionally imparted a fraction of your spirit into me since you performed the skill so hasty. Buuuut, since you're hopelessly horny, that fraction contains a lot more of your Id than your Ego and Superego. Which is good for you, since that means you have a much less inhibited version of yourself to...uh...have sex with?"

"Masturbate with?"

"One of the two."

"Maybe both."

"So, you on board?"

"I think I know the answer to that."

"Well, I'm the boss. How we doin' this, chief?"

I'll now proceed to pleasure myself with this slime. But how?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)