More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Super_Tramp Super_Tramp

What should Michael do?

Michael stops her.

No! He shouted, his voice ringing out with urgency. His hands clenched the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white as he implored her. "We can't do that. There's too much wildlife out here, we could get into an accident!" Amanda's eyes widened, her expression a mix of disappointment and understanding. She sighed, reluctantly sinking back into her seat. Michael released a long, held breath, his relief palpable. He was glad she had respected his wishes. She turned to look out the window, her face illuminated in the fading light of the afternoon. Michael felt his heart thumping in his chest, the intensity of his emotions bubbling to the surface. He wanted to say something to her, but he couldn't find the words. He glanced back to see Lina and Brant silently giggling in the back of the van. He felt the heat of embarrassment flush his cheeks.

Michael couldn't take it anymore. He needed to calm down, but his heart was pounding more and more with every passing second. He reached over and turned on the radio, desperately trying to drown out the noises coming from Lina and Brant. He started playing a song he knew Amanda liked - a song about how much a girl loved a guy - and watched as her body relaxed. He smiled, relieved that the song was working, but then glanced back at the Lina and Brant. Lina now had her hands deep in Brant's shorts, fondling his balls. Brant had his hand all over her tits, and his massive cock was poking out the leg of his shorts. Michael felt a wave of jealousy and disgust wash over him. He wanted to look away, but found himself drawn to the scene, unable to avert his gaze. He felt the urge to intervene, but remembered Amanda was still in the van. He tried to ignore the sound of Brant's moans, but they echoed in his ears as if they would never cease.

Michael looked at Amanda with a longing gaze, taking in every detail of her. He could smell the faint scent of her perfume, feel the warmth of her skin radiating from across the room, and hear the soft sound of her breath. His heart raced as he remembered the first time they met. She was so innocent, yet captivating with her long ginger red hair, her freckled face, her large breasts and plump ass. He thought back to the first time they kissed. They were both so nervous; their teeth bumping, their cheeks blushing, their hearts racing. Amanda was so sweet and gentle, yet passionate and full of surprises. Michael sighed. He was so happy she agreed to go with him on this trip. He was looking forward to showing her his favourite places and hiking with her through the woods. He was so excited to make love to her in the forest, to give her the best experience possible. But that was before Lina showed up.

Amanda asked, her eyes searching his face for the truth. "Are you okay?" Michael snapped out of his thoughts abruptly, his throat tight. "Yeah," he said, but his voice was strained. "I'm just tired." Amanda could feel her frustration bubbling up inside her. She could tell he was lying. He had been acting distant, ever since she told him Lina was coming along on this trip. She wanted to say something, but knew it wasn't the right time. She could see it in his eyes, the way he was trying to avoid looking at her, the way he shifted in his seat. She could feel the tension between them. She felt her heart break a little. Michael was so shy, so guarded, it was like he was constantly pushing her away. She started to think that maybe he didn't really love her, that he was just too scared to make the first move. But then, she caught him glancing her way, and she could see the longing in his gaze. She could tell he liked her. Maybe he was just waiting for the right moment. She just had to be patient and wait for him to make his next move.

What should Amanda do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)