More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Super_Tramp Super_Tramp

What should Amanda do?

Amanda asks Lina for advice.

"Hey Lina!" Amanda exclaimed as she spun around in her seat. A wave of shock and embarrassment flooded over her as she saw Brant with his huge cock exposed. His shaft was at least 10 inches long, with a large bulging head. His hands were firmly gripping Lina's breasts as she eagerly bobbed her head up and down his length. Amanda couldn't believe what she was seeing. She had heard rumors that Lina and Brant were dating, but she had never imagined that she would be so brazenly sucking him off in the van. The sight was too much for Amanda. She felt her face flush with a mixture of arousal and shame. She couldn't believe that Lina had the nerve to do something like this in public. She was totally taken aback by the intensity of the situation.

Amanda's cheeks burned a deep scarlet as she looked back at them, her heart pounding in her chest. She watched in awe as Lina hungrily licked and sucked on Brant's impressive cock, her free hand delicately caressing his balls. A hot surge of arousal electrified her veins, making her thighs quiver as she took in the sight. She had never seen anything so tantalizing and she felt her breath catch in her throat. Desperately trying to keep her composure, she quickly turned her gaze back to her camera. "Are you okay?" Michael asked, his voice dripping with concern. Amanda felt her cheeks flush even brighter as she stuttered a weak reply. She couldn't keep her mind from wandering back to the image of Brant and Lina that had been forever etched in her memory. Taking a deep, shaky breath, she tried to clear her head. She wondered what would happen when they reached the campsite; would they finally make a move on each other like they had been wanting to do for months? She hoped that, finally, the moment would come.

Michael turned the volume up on the stereo trying to drown out the sounds emanating from the back seat. Amanda glanced at Michael, allowing herself a moment to observe what Lina and Brant were doing. She felt her cheeks flush as she saw Brant's manhood thrusting in and out of Lina's mouth. She could feel her own desire rising as she watched, her inner thighs rubbing together in anticipation. Brant let out a guttural moan and Amanda watched as Lina pulled his cock from her mouth and stroked it, her movements calculated and precise. As the first spurt of cum splashed across her face, Brant groaned and another shot of cum sprayed out, coating Lina's lips. Brant continued to moan as more of his cum shot out, covering Lina's face, chest, and breasts. Amanda felt her heart beat faster as Brant opened his eyes and stared directly at her. He gave her a smoldering smirk and winked before pulling Lina's head back to his cock. Amanda felt her skin heat up as she realized the intensity of the moment. She had been crushing on Michael ever since she met him, but she was too shy to confess her feelings. Now she was hoping he would take the next step and finally make a move.

Amanda tore her eyes away from the spectacle behind her and tried to look at Michael, who was pretending not to notice anything. She wasn't sure if he had seen her watching them or not. She took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves.

The old Volkswagen Samba came to a halt suddenly as a deer jumped out in front of it. Amanda, who was sitting in the passenger seat, gasped. Her heart raced as the deer bounded away and disappeared in the woods. Michael took a deep breath and looked at Amanda. He knew that her unease wasn't just from the deer. She had been quiet for awhile now and he could sense the tension radiating from her body. He squeezed her hand gently, and she returned his gesture with a faint smile, her eyes still conveying her longing.He wanted to reassure her that everything was going to be alright, but the words got stuck in his throat. He cleared his throat and finally managed to utter, "Are you okay?"

"I'm alright," she stammered in a trembling voice. "I'm so sorry, Michael." Michael felt the tight grip of her hand on his, as if she was clinging onto him for dear life. He gently squeezed her hand, conveying his reassurance and she looked up at him, her eyes radiating gratitude. Michael then glanced back at Lina and Brant, disgusted by their appearance. "Are you two okay?" Michael asked cautiously, and they both nodded. "We'll be at the campgrounds soon," he said, and the hope in his voice was palpable. He drove the rest of the way in silence. They were nearing their destination. They pulled up to the campsite. The parking area was empty.

The fresh air filling his lungs like a balm. He could smell the crisp water of the lake, the scent so sweet and calming. He took in the sights around him, the trees standing tall and proud like sentinels, watching over them. "So, where do we start?" Amanda asked, coming up behind him. Her voice was a warm embrace, wrapping around him like a hug. Michael turned around and smiled at her, the corners of his mouth curving up slightly. "Well, it's getting a little late so I thought we could grab the gear and head for the camping area." Amanda nodded, her eyes sparkling in the fading sunlight. "Sounds good," she said, her voice a low purr. They both walked around back of the van and opened the doors. They started taking out their gear, a seemingly endless amount of items. There was sleeping bags, tents, food, utensils, blankets, all sorts of other camping equipment. It was a lot to carry. "He-hey guys, would you mind giving us a hand?" Michael called, his voice strained with the weight of the load he was carrying. Lina and Brant appeared behind him. Lina had pulled off her clothes, her body shimmering in the golden light. She was wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini, her curves accentuated by the fabric. She raised her hands to her face, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "Would love to, but I need to wash the day off me and so does Brant," she said, grasping Brant's crotch through his shorts.

Lina suddenly stops, her gaze intent on Amanda. "You should join us, it will be fun." She says with a wicked grin, her eyes twinkling mischievously. "Wha-what?" Amanda asked nervously, her heart pounding in her chest. "Oh yeah, come on, you know you want to," Lina said playfully, a sly smile playing at her lips. "I mean you do like to swim right?" Amanda nodded. "I do, but I should help Michael with the gear." she said, glancing over at him. He was struggling to carry all the bags and it was clear they had a lot of stuff to carry. "Aww.. don't worry about him. He's good at taking care of himself. It will be more fun if you came with us," Lina said, her voice soft and persuasive. continuation

Does Amanda help Michael or join Lina?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)