More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enfforlife Enfforlife

Who will it be?

Michael Redford

(Keep in mind: this is not an ENM character. He is the witness to many ENFs. Although he may briefly be either nude, embarrassed, or both, that changes no part of what kind of story I’m going for)

Mr. Redford, also referred to as Mr. Ford, and by close friends, Michael is a language Arts teacher recently hired at the university. Still not quite ripe in his experience with university teaching(much less in a place like this), he meets the staff with slight hesitancy. He’s a charmer with the women working and attending the school in more than just his actions and words. He is semi-ripped despite having quit working out a year before applying to the school’s staff. He stands confidently at 5’11” and wears his black hair back. He has a slight difference in eye color, one looking slightly more green and the other more brown. Bring put out of work for a couple years made him used to a stubbled face, but he tries to take care of it. One more thing: he is a blind romantic. What I mean is that he keeps saying he wants a relationship despite the not so subtle women throwing themselves at him. Partially, he is truly a stereotypical man who doesn’t get the hints, but he also thinks that the rest of the school is accurately represented by the few within who embrace its “uniqueness” with rules. So even though only a few people willingly participate in the freedoms of the school, ENF is so commonplace and a few women attempt seduction so often, he’s just assumed it’s normal at this place.

Where does he begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)