More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

Who do you follow?

Michael. 35-year-old business executive

Michael stepped into his boss' office to see three men smiling at him.

"Here's the Legend!" his boss said with a laugh as he came forward to shake Michael's hand and pat him on the back. "Hell of a job Mike! One hell of a job! Get him a drink Phil. Name your poison Mike."

Michael took a scotch on the rocks and the chair his boss gestured him to. The four men raised glasses as his boss proposed a toast to him and the huge new contract he had just brought in. The other two men were senior vice-presidents in the company, and all three of them looked at him with happy respect.

"You've been putting in a hell of a lot of hours to bring this one home," his boss said with a smile. "I think you've earned some time off and a reward." The other two men chuckled quietly.

"It was a lot of work, but it was worth it sir," Michael replied.

"Damn right it was! And in this company we reward hard work, especially when it comes with results like this. Two hundred million a year in new business. And that's just a start."

"I had some good people working with me," Michael said.

"But you were the guy at the top, coordinating it all. And you were the one who went in those meeting rooms, mano a mano, and got the deal done." His boss took a sip of his drink, regarding Michael over the rim of the glass. "You've earned a reward, and you're going to get one. Two weeks paid vacation, starting Monday. This is in addition to your normal vacation. And you're booked for 10 days at my favourite resort. Air and accommodation all paid for. Just our way of saying thanks."

"That's very generous sir, thank you very much." The other three men grinned widely, and Michael wondered at how much they were smiling.

"You're going to love this place, Mike. I've been going there for years, and Phil and George have tried it too." The other men nodded agreement. "It's like no place you've ever been."

His boss took another sip of his drink and looked at Michael.

"It's called Freedonia. And while you're there you can fuck every woman you want. Whenever you want."

The three men started to chuckle again at the look on Michael's face.

Do they explain?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)