More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CJD619 CJD619

Who are you?

Mia, aka MiaMuscles, a brunette 5'8 athletetic girl

Mia, also known as MiaMuscles, is a gym fanatic and former volleyball player that now streams IRL from her home gym and sometimes her local gym. While Mia devotes most of her time to her fitness, she's drawn an impressive line between physically fit and extremely hot. With raven black hair down to her small back and deep brown eyes, Mia could easily be on the cover of Sports Illustrated at any time. Being 26, Mia is not as naive as some of her streaming colleagues and has cultivated a community of fitness fanatics that genuinely enjoy being apart of someones journey to their ideal fitness. Mia almost solely streams workouts, usually wearing a tight sports bra and black spandex tights. When Mia is not working out on stream, she is usually doing some sort of react content or if her viewers are lucky, indulging in some and desktop streams.

One thing Mia hadn't counted on, however, was the high amount of perverted viewers that would find their way into her stream and chat after seeing such a hot girl constantly working out in tight clothes. While her 34C bust is usually strapped down by her tight bra, Mia is usually quick to shut down any over-sexualizations.. but sometimes she would look away on small comments to keep that user around and maybe subscribing.

Let's start

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)