More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Me333 Me333

Does Max do anything about being watched?

Message from the author!

Hello, just wanted to say, that I am very thankful with how many views my story got so fast.

I had this story in my mind for a while and I’m happy that people like it.

To be honest, in this story I’m just writing out my kinks, that I don’t see as often as I would like. So, that maybe I can make people happy that have the same ones and just like me don’t have a lot of material to look at.

Some of the kinks I want to tackle in future chapters will be: brain fuck, ear penetration, (maybe nipple penetration) brain removal, more body modifications, light BDSM, (maybe even m preg, but I’m not sure about that), genital change and others, I will update this list further, when I figure out what kinks I want to include in the future!

As y'all can probably tell, English is not my first language, but I do my best to write a story that is understandable and easy to read trough.

I try to make sure, to update this story as often as possible, but I don’t always have a lot of time to write.

Liking and commenting on my chapters is very rewarding and will very likely make me want to write more chapters in viewer time. So, if you are a fan of this story, please consider liking and commenting, it really helps me out, thank you!

That’s it from me for now, thanks again for reading!

Back to the story!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)