More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

Merrell Twins

Veronica Jo Merrell and Vanessa Jo Merrell (born August 6, 1996), known as the Merrell Twins, are identical twin American YouTubers, actresses, and musicians.

Personal lives :

Veronica and Vanessa are identical twin sisters born in Kansas City, Missouri on August 6, 1996. They grew up in Kansas City before moving to Los Angeles, California, at the age of 16 to pursue a career in acting.

Career :

The Merrell twins started making YouTube videos in 2009. Their videos are produced and edited by their father, Paul Merrell. They have appeared in AwesomenessTV videos and had recurring roles on the television show Jane the Virgin. They appeared in the 2016 film The Standoff. At the 8th Shorty Awards, they won for YouNower of the Year.

They won a Streamy Award for Best Live Social Media in 2016. In 2018, they were nominated for two Teen Choice Awards, Choice Female Web Star and Choice YouTuber. Their show won the 2018 Streamy Award in the Lifestyle category.

Where are The Merrell twins when they become naked and how does it happen? Also, do both twins experience unexpected nudity at the same time? Or is it just one of them? If so which one? Is it Veronica? Or is it Vanessa?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)