More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

What's next?

Merchandise

Anna dried her hair, humming a song under her breath. That was filming all but wrapped up. And they'd said Pitch Perfect 4 wouldn't happen... She was just cleaning up in her trailer, unwinding after an exhausting day of filming. A quick shower, a quick change, then hanging around for a little in case they were any last minute lines or shots they wanted.

She ducked out of the cramped shower, and stiffened to see someone else in the main part of their trailer. Anna stiffened, pulling her towel a little tighter around her.

"Hello?" Anna said.

"Oh, hi!" the strange woman said. She flashed a lanyard identifying her as crew. "Didn't want to disturb you. Just bringing this back."

She lifted a plaid shirt from the sofa, part of one of Beca's costumes. Anna nodded.

"Right, taking it back to costuming?" Anna said.

"Oh, no," the woman said. She glanced around. "Hey, do you mind if I take this?"

Now she was reaching for the loose cushion on the sofa. Anna blinked.

"Er... Why?" Anna said.

"Merchandizing," she said. "Studio really wants to make sure it gets a good profit this time, so they're doing everything they can."

"Which means you want a cushion?"

"Celeb fans, you know," she said. "'The actual costume Anna Kendrick wore in Scene 14 of Pitch Perfect 4,' 'The cushion from Anna Kendrick's trailer while filming...' yadda yadda yadda. They want me to go around everyone's trailers. Anyway, you mind?"

"Er, knock yourself out," Anna said.

The woman smiled, thanked her, and left with a surprisingly full bag over her shoulder. Anna rolled her eyes. Honestly, the film industry got weirder every year.

She sat herself down on the sofa, adjusting to get used to the lack of cushion, for a couple of seconds. Then she took in the rest of the room; huh, her closet was empty. Anna stood up and hurried over to it.

Then she went to the next drawer, and the next, starting to get a bit more frantic. She normally had a couple of changes of clothes, to say nothing of Beca's clothes, hanging around. Where were...

Wait a second.

"Hey! Wait! Hey!" Anna called, kicking the door to her trailer open.

The woman must have taken her changes of clothes too. She hadn't agreed to that! It wasn't like she had anything else to wear in her trailer, well, except her towel. That definitely wasn't enough.

Speaking of her towel, she'd made it a whole step outside before she remembered that was all she had on. At a sudden, cool breeze, she felt a distinct chill on her shins and damp shoulder, blushed, and promptly squealed and stepped backwards back into her trailer.

"Hey! Person! Come back!" she shouted, sticking her head around the doorway.

Where had she gone? Following didn't seem like a fun time, but equally waiting around in her trailer with nothing to wear wouldn't fix things.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)