More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dogdog Dogdog

What kind of mind control is it

Mental Domination - Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy

Harleen Quinzel kicked open the front doors to the store she had intended to enter. Obviously, since there wouldn't really be any other logical reason to kick open the doors to any place if the intention wasn't to then enter said building.

She stepped into the cool building and took in a deep breath of her new surroundings. Eyes closed, her ample chest expanded up and then down as she exhaled the air that was just brought into her lungs.

Yes, the smell of cancer-inducing air fresheners, dusty cabinets, and fake fucking plastic. A place perfect for a gal such as herself.

Harley continued on down. She had a smile on her face as she skimmed her eyes all across the spacious interior of the building she was now in. It was a Furniture Wearhouse. Meaning shiny glossy floor, sofas, beds, fans bookshelves, if it's furniture, it's more than likely in this building.

Even if it's not furniture... It's still probably here, somewhere. The building's so fucking huge it could just be hiding behind a pile of beds.

*Squeak* *Squeak*

Went her shoes on the polished floor.

Someone might have just mopped.

*Slide*

Oh no, someone definitely mopped. With enough momentum, Harley had herself sliding across blatant puddles of soapy water, ignoring the ''caution wet floor'' sign as she did so.

A decent amount of people had their attention on her. And why wouldn't they? A petit adult woman wearing a short black and red crop top that clutched onto her large chest. Of course that would gather attention. She also had black and red tight spandex booty shorts that clutched onto her ass like a second skin.

So as she made her way down the aisles, the eyes of men and some women alike turned her way.

Harley wasn't fucking oblivious; she could feel the gazes that were locked onto her body. But as long as they all had some form of common sense, everyone should be fine here. When she goes out often wearing what she's wearing, it's expected for people to look her way.

Besides, she was on a mission.

A task that was sent directly from the top.

An assignment that trumped all assignments.

Buy. A. Couch.

Ivy told her.

Yeah, Harley had ''accidentally'' set Ivy's couch on fire when she was trying to launch it from a catapult off the roof of the apartment complex they were staying at.

Now it was totally justified. She was trying to nail the mail man's little van since he had called her a slut.

And that's a no-no word. No one calls Harley Quin a slut! Never again. Especially on Fridays. It was a Tuesday when it happened, but that's beside the point.

Basically, the exact reason why she was pissed at the guy was a bit muddy. But Harley actively remembered she had nothing but an oversized T-Shirt on when she went to answer the door to sign for whatever package he had.

And she accidentally dropped the pen. It bounced into the apartment, so obviously she turned around to pick it up. Like anyone would do in that situation. Though, this is where things get hazy. During the action, she may or may not have flashed the guy her curvy pale-white cheeks.

It is possible. And pretty likely since she was naked from the waist down.

But when she caught him staring, she was quick to call the guy out for being a pervert. She has a girlfriend, one that could engulf the whole city in plant life and turn the world into a jungle if she felt like it. So Harley was actually doing the world a favor by staying loyal to her love and not letting some random dude perv on her without making it clear she's taken.

Things happened. He got pissed. Harley threatened his life. Same old same old, the guy called her a slut before leaving. And Harley wasn't the type to let someone else get the last laugh. Especially after being stuck in an abusive relationship with a man who did exactly that for years on end.

So it goes without saying that the first course of action was to strap Ivy's sofa on the roof, where Harley keeps a catapult hidden for moments like this. And after dousing the furniture in oil and lighting the bad boy on fire, she sent it soaring across the city to really show it to the guy who dared to call a woman a slut.

Unfortunately yet rather expected since she had really just launched the flaming couch on spite without first calculating it's direction or... Well.. Anything! Harley had completely missed her target.

She never found out where the flaming sofa landed. But a loud bang from somewhere in the city and a flock of bird flying away from something definitely made it clear that it hit something.

Anyway, regardless of the specifics. The moment Ivy returned, Harley was all over her. She dragged the greened skinned beauty into bed and continued to passionately make out with her every time she tried to ask what was going on.

But even after some heated sex that managed to make Ivy momentarily forget about the sudden forcefulness of Harley's show of affection, she still noticed the missing couch.

So... Yeah, basically she was ordered to get a replacement couch, or she won't be let back into the house.

Now, knowing Ivy. Harley could just give her girlfriend the puppy eyes puffed up pouty lips, and the woman would begrudgingly let her back into the house. But Harley wanted a fucking couch just as much as Ivy did.

Alas, she was going to get a mother fucking couch!

Which is what she did, in minimal time to boot, sliding across the floor must've helped speed things up in that aspect.

Harley found an exact replica to the sofa that was lost in the incident that won't be discussed anymore. So after procuring a dolly, cause lets be honest she's strong sure, but evidently not enough to lift a fucking couch all on her own.

At the checkout counter, a very bored looking teenaged girl was leaning against the counter texting something on her phone.

She glanced up and rolled her eyes upon seeing Harley approach. But the latter person was in much too good of a mood to care.

"Alright! How's it going? Good! Good." Harley brought the dolly to a stop. "So how do we scan this? Do we need to lift it up to the counter? Or-"

The girl sighed, her annoyance adamant, and dropped her phone onto the counter. "Definitely not. Is that the gray tufted fabric sofa?"

"Uh."

"3 Seater?"

"I think."

"Hmmm," She tapped something on the computer screen ahead of her. A few seconds later, she looked back to the sofa Harley brought over. "And that's the one with an oak base... Uhh..." She tapped one more thing on the screen. "Yeah, that'll be one thousand sixty-two."

Harley frowned she glanced down at the boxed couch. "Shit, why is this junk so expensive!?"

"You literally got that from the high-end section."

"Goddammit," Lamenting over the price wouldn't do her any good. Ivy deserved not just her furniture back but an expensive one to boot. It's the least she could do in return for Ivy, who had sacrificed too much shit for Harley to name. "Okay okay," She reached into her spandex bottom and pulled out a battered leather wallet. "So can we pay with multiple cards?" Upon saying that, Harley spilled a miniature pile of credit cards onto the countertop.

The cashier sighed.

A half an hour later. Harley made it through each card. She had no idea how much they respectively had, but once added up she managed to get the price down to nine-hundred even.

"This is better. Much better!"

The cashier was back on her phone. "Kay, but I still need nine hundred from you." She said without looking up.

"Yeah I can count!" Huffed Harley as she reached behind her back to pull out a large sack of coins. "Luckily I always keep nine-hundred in pennies and nickles for situations like this!"

The teenager's mouth dropped. "What?"


"You don't have enough."

"I do!"

"No, you don't." The cashier had a finger on the last penny. "I counted it up. You're a dollar short."

"Well... You... Counted wrong!"

"You're a dollar short. Look, I'm not counting this crap again."

Harley huffed and crossed her arms below her chest. "We- Well- Well you don't know math... Apparently."

The cashier looked Harley dead in the eyes with a lack of emotion. "You're a dollar short."

"FINEE!" Groaned Harley, she arched her back and lowered the pitch of her voice. "It's just a dollar, can't you do me a solid? Woman to woman? You know I respect your rights."

"That's nice. So if you respect me, can you give me a dollar or leave?"

"Dammit..." She sighed, and reached a hand behind her. "I didn't want to do this, but I really need that couch."

"What are you gonna rob me?"

Her arm hesitated. The gun that was about to be pulled out from Harley's pants retreated back.

"No! But... Can I talk to your manager then? Let me ask if-"

"The manager is busy. She's having sex in the back and doesn't want to be disturbed."

"Ahh... Okay well..." Harley blinked. "Wait what? Sex in the back? Like during work hours? What a fucking woman! That's a power move!"

"Meh..." Was the girl's response, her attention had shifted over completely to her phone. "It wasn't even her own idea. Some guy came in and just dragged her to the back. So I'm not sure I would call it a 'power move' when she didn't even want to do it."

"What..." Harley tilted her head. Her voice switched over to one with a more serious tone. "A guy came in and did what?"

"He started feeling up some female customers. My boss confronted him, and he started groping her." The cashier spoke as if this was all usual—just an average Friday. "Then he came behind the counter and played with me. You see?" She stepped back from the counter and gestured for Harley to look down to her waist. She was naked from the waist down. Her bare hips so a pantie mark from where her underwear used to be.

"Holy shit! You've been naked down there this whole time!?"

"Yeah." The cashier leaned back against the counter and stuck her ass out. "I gave him my pantie so he could add it to his collection."

Harley's eyes trailed over the girl as she digests what she was hearing. Living with the Joker and being a prankster herself, she has had enough experience to know when someone is joking. So she stared at the girl's face to try to see any semblance of a joke lying in her words.

But no, the girl was entirely serious.

"Why did you all let him do this?"

"I dunno," The cashier shrugged. "He wanted us. We let him use us."

"Mindcontrol..." Harley whispered. There were few alternative explanations, some fucker with hypnotic biased power came in a used all the poor women in this establishment. With a much louder and demanding voice, she said. "Where's this guy? I just wanna'h have a chat."

"She doesn't want to be disturbed." Was the bland response Harley got back in return.

Harley's eyes were alit with an emotion-driven flame. Harley had lived most of her life being manipulated by a man. And she wasn't aware of it for half that time. So seeing the effects of other women being used in the same unaware way was that of a personal attack.

The bored cashier looked up from her phone in surprise when Harley lept atop the counter and sat on it like was a casual bench in a park. Harley's thick thighs shifted and her legs swung off the edge of the counter. She drew her gun out and aimed it towards the now fearful employee.

Oh course, Harley had no intention of shooting the poor girl. But she needed a way to draw the boss out, and what better way than to cause a scene?

Everyone knows Harley Quinn loves causing scenes!

"Alright honey, now call your boss. I need to have a word with her and that guy she's with."

No minimum wage employee would sacrifice their life for a job. Especially not this cashier, she wasn't getting paid nearly enough. So she quickly did as she was told.

"What is it!?" The door behind the checkout counter opened. And a very cleanly dressed and presentable woman came saturating out with a stern and upset look on her face.

A woman like this couldn't have just been having sex with someone. Not with how her business suit was.

Harley narrowed her eyes.

No... The off-centered buttons in her top. The disjointed belt, and somewhat furrowed jet-black hair.

No no no, Harley had enough experience to know that look... It's the ''I wasn't doing what you think I was doing! Yes, no kinky play was done with me, no sir,'' look.

Harley's gun aimed towards the woman. Still, she had no intention of shooting. But she was afraid that whatever mind controller that was manipulating everyone here would cause the women to do something rash so he could escape.

"Whatcha been up to manager, lady?" Harley asked with a fake smile.

A stern look was sent her way. Which only served to prove Harley's theory of a mind controller being afoot. No sain person hot-headed or not, would look a gunman in the eye and give them that look unless this woman was being manipulated into acting such a way.

"What I do in my own company is my own business. So if you will, please get down from the counter and leave my store."

"Hmmm..." Harley mulled the thought over. "Or I could save you guys and get this sofa for free. HEY JACKOFF!" She raised the pitch of her voice, calling out the person she had a strong hunch was in that back office. "COME ON OUT HERE, I JUST WANNA'H CHAT WITH YOU FOR A SECOND."

"I'm so recording this." The cashier said with an amused grin. She raised her phone and started filming.

Being met with silence and an agitated looking manager. Harley added. "Either you come out, or I go in. And trust me, you don't want me coming to you."

"This is absolutely ridiculous. You need to-"

"One... I'm going to come in!" Harley called. "Two! You don't want me to get to three!" Waiting a few seconds, Harley licked her lips. "Thre-"

"Alright, calm down." A soothing voice said as the doors to the office opened, and a very average looking man stepped out.

"Ah.." Harley blinked in surprise and gave the very normal looking man a once over. "You... You uh, actually came out... Ya'h know I didn't think ya'h had the balls."

Initially, he looked back at her with passive disinterest. The guy ticked her off by the stance alone. It was clear he has had experience getting whatever he wanted, and Harley disturbing him from controlling women wasn't something he particularly appreciated.

''Good. He should be pissed.''

"You might like to know that I do actually have balls. Would you like to see them?"

Something in his eyes sparkled when he looked up from the gun that was now pointed at him. He looked her in the eyes. Which is something he must rarely do, considering how he looks like the type that would only appreciate a woman as a sex symbol and nothing else.

"Uhh... No not really no." Harley offered the man a smug upturn of her dark red lips. "I'd much rather shoot you in the skull." Her arm tilted up to aim the gun directly towards his head. "Hopefully I'll blast away the dick part of your brain... So, basically all of it!" At that moment, Harley fully intended to pull the trigger and end this perverts mind controller's existence.

Even if he didn't have mind control based powers, she would still be shooting down a pervert, so it's a win-win.

But something in her head told her to-

Drop the weapon

And so she did.

*Clank*

Her gun fell to the floor, where it bounced and clattered pathetically.

She had acting without even first thinking. Which isn't something new mind you. But she had done something she didn't intend to do.

"Now with that out of the way." The man stepped forward.

*ChkChk*

Harley pulled out another gun, and it caught the man off guard as he didn't know where she got it from. But before she could react by blasting his brains in, she heard another thought in her head.

Drop the weapon

*Clank*

Her gun fell to the floor.

"Good girl." He said

Harley's face fumed. "What the fuck did you just say to me?" She reached a hand behind her back, but another voice told her something that changed that tactic.

You don't want to shoot me

Her hand hesitating, she chose not to pull out another gun as she didn't want to shoot him anymore. By why didn't she want to shoot him exactly? The pervert was a creep and a mind controller. He was abusing women so...

Shit!

He must be controlling her!

The want to not shoot him surged throughout her, even though Harley had enough evidence to know that this man was a woman objectifying freak.

If he could get her not to want to do something that goes against her morals, what else could his powers do to her?

Well, it didn't matter; she would kill him the old fashioned way. She jumped off the counter and stared at him with defiance. He stood to be a foot taller than her, Harley was fairly petite all things considered. But the height difference did nothing to deter her.

Harley knew for an absolute fact she could strangle this man to without a hitch.

"You don't want to hurt me right?"

"Pff please, I-" Her fingers twitched. "I... I... Don't want to... To.. Hurt you." She blinked. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Mhmm, so why are you all in my personal space?" He smiled down at her. "Is there something else you want?"

Harley blushed. One out of the awkwardness of the situation more than anything. She was very close to the man, definitely in his personal space.

She took a step back. "I want to talk to you about the shit you pulled with these girls! It's wrong, and you know it!"

"Well the girls wanted it, or they were fine with it at the very least." He stepped towards her.

Harley stepped back. "Because you mind-controlled them to think that way!"

"Hmmm, is that what I did?"

"Ye... Yeah..." Harley took another step back, and her butt pressed against the counter behind her. "And I'm not going to let you fuck with any more girls!"

"That's going to be hard to do without hurting me huh?"

Harley gulped.

"Why don't you want to hurt me by the way? Especially if I'm such a creep."

Now the man was pushing into her own personal space. And she would have shoved him away, but a thought rang through her head.

Don't stop me

"Neehh... I.." Blinking again, her eyes widened and shot around the room. The situation had flipped onto her, and the man was now close enough that crotch was pressing into hers. "You're mind-controlling me!" Her fist clenched.

"I am." He admitted. "And you're perfectly fine with it."

"I..." The surprise, fear, and anger behind Harley's eyes died down to a much more mild state. "I guess you're right, go ahead, mind control me I don't care." She shrugged. "But stop controlling these women, they're not your sex objects."

"But they are," He turned to face the two girls. "Strip and start making out with each other."

"Yes master!" The two girls chanted before they began to follow their instructions.

"Hold on!" Harley objected, "You can mind-control me! But I'm serious, leave these other girls-"

He interrupted her with a sigh.

"Everything I do is normal. It doesn't matter what or who I do anything too, it's normal."

"Oh.. I'm, gosh, I'm sorry. I overreacted about you messing with these girls I... I'm sorry I should just go." Upon saying that, Harley lept back up to the counter and was in the process of swinging herself around so that she could leave the premises.

But then a hand gripped her by her spandex booty shorts.

The man's hand sank into her pants and cupped the warm buttflesh she keeps hidden beneath the small amount of clothing amounting to her bottom.

Moan

"Ahhh..." Harley released a soft moan from her lips. She posed no resistance as the man dragged her back towards him by her pants.

Moving her to the point where she was seated on the counter with her ass pulled partly off the side, he pulled her tight pants down and shoved his whole hand between her thick cheeks.

"So you're Harley Quinn." The man mused. He leered at her pure white, pale ass cheeks. "When I came out, I was just going to have you scram. But I will admit, having the Harley Quinn under my control is very VERY exciting." He played with his hand between her cheeks, on finding her ass hole, he teased the entrance before pressing his finger down on it.

Moan

"Ahhh! Mmmm..."

"How would you feel being under my control Harley Quinn?"

"I don't really care." She looked back at him with her pink and blue eyeshadow eyes.

"I know you don't." He pressing his finger down on her asshole again.

Moan

"Ahhh! Uhhh! Mmmmm..."

"Because you're my bitch now."

"I'm your bitch.... Fuck.... Oh god!" Her asshole continued to be teased by the abusive stranger she had just met "I'm your little slut!"

"Yes that's right." The man's hand now out from between her warm buttcheeks and on the back of Harley's head. He shoved her face down onto the counter. "Slut's like you are beneath me. Your head now stays on the table. I want to appreciate this ass."

Harley did protest to the way he ordered her around with his degrading way of speech towards her. She stayed with her head against the counter and stiffened slightly at the sudden feeling of the man's hand on her ass.

His fingers grazed against the underside of her soft rear cheeks. He let the weight of the pale, fat encased ass weigh its softness against his hand.

"Dam, this ass is a sight to behold." The man gripped her upper leg. "The way it sits atop your thick yet muscular thighs... The dark shaded lines of shadow on your otherwise bleached skin, signifying dimensions in the folds of fat." He squeezed the thigh he had just been mentioning and raised an eyebrow, giving off an impressed look. "There's a lot of muscle in here. You are certainly a strong woman, aren't you?"

"Thank you." Harley sighed. Her response was to come off as polite while signifying that she isn't too interested in humoring his perverted assessment of her body. Really if it were anyone else, she would have killed him on the spot for objectifying women like he currently is doing to her. But he's perfectly normal. So for once, she'll give the guy a pass and let him toy with her ass.

The man picked up on her tone, even as he gazed directly at the clown's ass. "No, no, I'm serious, your body blows away any of the past women I've controlled. And I've put a bunch of bitches in their places... No offense girls."

The two women behind him were stripped down to their underwear and making out with each other. But they paused in their acts of love towards each other to part lips and responded to the man's statement.

"None taken master!" They chanted.

Harley looked over to the two brainwashed girls and rolled her eyes.

"I mean, look at your figure." He traced an arm down Harley's bare midriff to her hips. There he slapped the bleached skinned woman's ass with enough to send her buttocks in a series of jiggles and left a red hand imprint in its wake. "It's amazing to have such a powerful woman under my control. You have no idea how wonderful this is for me."

"I dunno, it's pretty obvious. Perverted men like you get off to the thought of controlling a woman." Harley responded, The man had grabbed both of her ass cheeks with his hands and sunk his face into her butt cleavage. "Especially one in power."

"You know me so well..." He removed his face from her ass and breathed. "It's remarkable, you know. In this position, you could kill me right now. It would be quick for you to snap my neck and save yourself and everyone else from becoming my brainwashed sex toys."

"Mhhmm." Harley agreed and subtly shook her ass in his face. "I could easily kill you in seconds."

"But you're a stupid slut—a dumb hot piece of meat that now only exists to please me. You were too much of a useless bitch to resist my influence, and because of that, you're going to be mine for a long time."

"Alright," Shrugged Harley. She had risen her face from the table and was resting on her elbows, waiting for the man to have enough fun with her fit ass.

"Yeah, that's all you have to say..." The man cupped his palm between Harley's asscheeks, and fount her private folds. *Stroke* *Stroke* "I want you to know that I'm never going to let you go back to your regular life after this. Unless I find someone better, you're now my obedient bitch and mine alone for the years to come."

"Oh that must be nice for you," Harley said as the man reached for her ponytails and used her hair to yank her back onto his crotch. He began to hump her bare butt against him.

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

"But I have a girlfriend."

The man stopped. And Harley rubbed the back of her head after the man released his strong grip on her hair.

"You had a girlfriend."

"Hmm?" Harley eyed him curiously.

"Well now your loyalty belongs only to me. So I'm going to make you dump her and start living with my slaves and me."

Blink.

Harley stared at him for a few seconds before breathing out a little. "Oh..." She looked like she was considering his words for a few seconds. "No... I love her, I think I'll stay with her."

"Sorry, but..." With Harley now standing and facing him. The man reached for her tits that were pressing out sizable bumps through her short crop top due to their impressive size. His fingers sunk into her juicy boobflesh. "Unless your girlfriend is hot like you... Eh... You'll never see her again. "

"She's super sexy!" Harley's eyes beamed as she spoke with her honest feelings. "And smart! And even sexy!"

"Really?" The man twisted and pinched at her nipple from outside the top. "So unlike you she's smart huh?"

"What do you mean unlike me?" She asked.

"Well you were too dumb to think that confronting a mind controller head-on wouldn't be a good idea. And for that mistake..." He grabbed Harley's chin and squeezed her cheeks. "You're going to be my stupid little mind controlled slut for a long while."

"MmYmYeah." Harley spoke with her cheeks, still being squeezed. "Ivy's too smart to do something that dumb!"

"Ivy?" The man stepped back, with renewed interest in who Harley's girlfriend was. "As in the... Poison Ivy?"

"Yes!" Harley said.

"Oh fuck yeah! Okay, why don't we go show her the little mindless fucktoy you've become? And then we can have her become my bitch too."

"Sure whatever."


Pamela Isley let a few delicate fingers scoop up a fully grown green out from it's soil-fill pot. The plant had reached the final stage of it's life, and thus Ivy was prepared to give it a new purpose. One that requires it to be in her basket of other plucked plants.

She nearly pulled another plant from the soil, but a trimmer of life passed through her the green skin on her fingers. Instantly recoiling her hands, she cringed at the realization that she almost pulled a plant while it was still in the midst of its life.

"So sorry! Sorry... My bad my bad..." Ivy whispered to the now cross plant with defensively raised arms.

The greenhouse door shut closed, and Ivy rested her back against it and sighed. Making a mental note to next time be much more careful that the plant isn't alive before she bothers it. Ivy started her trek away from the greenhouse.

The sun channeling building was on the roof of the apartment complex. So Ivy had to walk right past the catapult Harley used to ''attempt'' to a random mailman. Really it just seemed like an excuse to get a new couch, but who could understand the mind of Harley Quinn?

''Heh'' Ivy mentally chuckled. She loved that crazy clown girl, despite the whole insane stick.

With her past, there are very few people in this world who could understand her and, better yet, relate to her. But Harley's the one Ivy can trust, love, and be comfortable around.

Yeah, it's weird. Ivy ended up settling down with a chick that literally sends flaming sofas flying off the roofs of buildings. But that just goes to shows the limits Harley's willing to go for the ones she loves.

There's no other person Ivy trusts more.

That's why when Ivy returned to the front door of her apartment, with a key in hand, she felt a worrying sense of alarm. On the other side of the door, an apparent sound of muffled smooching and the occasional moan was heard.

The first concern in mind was...

"Goddammit..." Groaned Ivy with her head, leaned back. Harley isn't the type to cheat. Even when she was with the Joker, her source of attention was always on him. When Harley is with someone, she will never betray their trust.

Unless!

Unless someone were to take advantage of her crass personality, say... Getting drunk.

It wouldn't be the first time Harley got wasted and got strung along by some reasonably attractive perverted man with ill intent. Each time that happened, Ivy would have to pull her out before she did something she'd regret later.

It sucks too. She really didn't want to kill anyone today. It was supposed to be a no killing day. Ivy's been entirely serious about lowering her per week ratio.

But on the other hand... Another creepy guy forcing himself on her drunken girlfriend is another creepy corpse she's going to have to leave in the dumpster.

After placing her basket of greens on the ground, Ivy sighed and snapped her fingers.

Suddenly the sound of blatant making out from inside the room subsided and was replaced by a much more pleasant croak.

Yes, much more pleasing to the ears.

Ivy unlocked the door and entered her apartment with arms crossed.

q"What's up with you men and taking advantage of drunk women? Seriously it seems like there's a new guy every other week." Ivy gave the man in question a quirked raise of her eyebrow.

"Oh Ives!" Harley jumped up off the center room table. "It's not what it looks like."

"Yeah fuck that. We need to have a talk when you're not drunk."

"When I'm not..." Harley blinked. "Oh gosh no! I'm not drunk! This chick's totally sober."

Ivy continued to give the now man an apprehensive glare. "So you're saying you cheated on me with this average-looking white guy on your own terms? Yeah excuse me for now beliving that Harls."

"No no!" Harley insisted. "It's fine! Everything he's doing is totally normal! But I can see how it would look weird from an outside eye."

That sentence is what got her. Ivy had to completely switch her gaze over to Harley. What she had said was complete bullshit. Yet, Harley said it with that certainty that Ivy grew to know as a sign that she's being serious.

"What?"

She's right

Ivy blinked. She staggered back a step. There was

a voice chanting in her head.

Listen to Harley

"He's not doing anything wrong."

The green-skinned woman rubbed her forehead. "He's not doing anything..." She shook her head. "Wait..."

Release me

Without mentally realizing it, Ivy snapped her fingers, and the man was released from his viny entanglement.

"Why.. God why do I feel so fuzzy in the head?"

"Because..." The man brushed dust off his jeans and cracked his knuckles upon standing up. "You're used to being the one in control of men. It must be a real eye-opener to have someone else in control."

"Oh yeah Ive's he's a mind controller," Harley placed her hands on her bare waist just above her booty shorts "Like the telepath type."

"Y.. You?" Ivy's face was scrunched up in a mental battle with herself.

"Oh yeah he totally brainwashed me. But it's fine! He's not doing anything abnormal."

Listen to her

"It's... Fine? I.." Ivy blinked, then shook the confusion out of her head. She knew what it was like to be controlled; she has done the same thing with her plant-based pheromones and watched the effects unfold on other people. "No... F.. Fuck you! You've fucked with her head... You're trying to fuck with mine too creep!"

"I'm not trying, I am." The man noticed that the potted plants around him began to quiver. And the plants inside em started to rise upwards. "**You don't want to hurt me.**"

The plants stopped moving instantly, and Ivy's consternation on them shifted down. He was right. She didn't want to hurt him...

But then her eyes widened. "No! No! You're making me do this!"

"Yes he's manipulating you," Harley came up to her friend's side and began to rub her shoulder. "But it's fine. He's not doing anything weird. Trust me. I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. You know that."

Trust her

Listen to her words

"I.. I trust you Harls," Ivy smiled. "But it's him I don't tru-"

"Everything he's doing is normal Ives." Harley leaned up and placed a soft wet kiss on Ivy's cheek. "Calm down."

Harley is right. Listen to Harley. Trust her

"Everything... He's doing is.. Normal?" The last part breathed out of Ivy's lips as a question. And when Harley nodded. Ivy repeated. "Normal..."

Smile

Ivy's dark green lips upturned into, at first, a grin that began to shift into a much more natural and relaxed one.

"Alright. Remember, everything I do is normal, because I'm actually kinda afraid of you. I know you have mind-control powers like me, so it's gonna be a little bit before I trust my hold over you."

Ivy held her smile, "Yeah.. I'm.. I'm sorry for my outburst, I didn't realize everything you did was normal."

"Hmmm..." The man hummed. He looked at Ivy with a suspicious eye. Harley was right. She was real smart and took much more effort to control than the other criminal was. He wasn't too sure if she was under his thumb or not. "Turn around and twerk for me. I want to watch you yourself as proof that you see things my way now."

Ivy's dopey smile dropped as she turned around and bent her knees. Now never in the past has she ever officially 'twerked' before, only once as a joke for less than five seconds to tease Harley. So Ivy wasn't too well versed in going through the seductive motions. But the guy did ask, and it wouldn't be right for her to just ignore his normal response.

The green woman's ass jutted out, and she began to shake her pelvic and send her ass down a serries of jiggling bounces. She hesitated at first, but as seconds passed, Ivy found her body moving more in tune with an invisible beat.

"Holy shit," The man voiced his appreciation. "You have an amazing ass. It's probably better than your Harley. But I'd have to see it bare to say that for sure..."

Ivy frowned. She knew what the man's words were completely normal. But they were still derogatory and degrading at the very least. Even if it's normal, she half expected her girlfriend to back her up in some way. Maybe say a word about how he shouldn't talk to her like that.

But instead of defending her lover Harley squatted on the table where the man was seated. She settled her ass on his crotch and began gyrating her hips in a seductive circular motion. His hands roamed her smooth, slender stomach, her back arched as he reached her breasts, and Harley moaned once he began to squeeze her tits.

Ivy was hunched forward with her ass gutting out, and her hands resting on her knees. Her attention shifted back to whatever was going on behind her. She made eye contact with Harley, who was being groped from behind as the man rammed his crotch into her ass.

The constant bending of her knees diminished, her twerking slugged to a slower rate. The look on Harley's face was odd, and familiar. Her girlfriend looked to be somewhat spaced out. Her usual bright blue eyes were still definitely bright and very blue. But they almost looked to be a bit glossy.

It reminded her of the look men get when she puts them under her hypnotic spell.

"Harley remove my pants!" The obvious tent in his trousers was obvious. He was full of arousal, as he stood up, he casually launched Harley off his lap. But she recomposed herself fairly quickly and moved down to his bottom half to pull down his pants.

Removing his pants? Well it's apparent where's he's going to take this if Harley goes through with that. Ivy was well aware of that. She didn't like the mental image that went into her mind. But she didn't do anything about it. He's just a normal guy with mind-control abilities.

"Gguhh!" He groaned when Harley's hand brushed over his covered dick. "Don't stop twerking; keep it up!" The man was focused on Ivy again.

"Mmmm.." Ivy hummed out a generic sign of recognition. He increased her speed on bending at the knees and shook her gutted out ass at an increased rate. Her pelvis rotated, and the tremendous fat of her ass cheeks jiggled.

"That's so fucking hot... Now slap your ass."

Ivy raised an arm as she continued to twerk.

*SLAP*

The constant bouncing of her assmeat jiggled wildly in countering directions at the hard from her own hand. But the embarrassment of her predicament didn't phase her too much. As it seems constant, she was concerned over Harley. That look she had... The man was clearly mind-controlling her. But to what end? Everything he's doing is normal, and Harley's actions aren't out of the ordinary either.

So if everything's fine and dandy, why is there a voice screaming in the back of her head that something is not okay? That voice is insisting that she get herself and Harley out of there. But should she overreact in such a manner when the guy isn't doing anything wrong?

Ivy's brilliant green eyes shone with curiosity as she watched Harley pull down the man's underwear. His impressively sized member bobbed out with all its erect manhooded glory. His girth slapped against Harley's pale face, and splatters of his precum sprinkled across her beautiful skin.

Ivy looked for a reason to justify that ridiculous urge she had to intervene. Yet nothing gave away the impression that the man is using his powers for any ill intent. Perhaps it was just jealousy. No one should be able to treat her girlfriend in such a manner. No one... Except whoever this man is... Apparently.

"Lick my balls." He commanded the now kneeling Harley with a spat. She looked up at him, but he ignored her eyes and peered down into her deep cleavage.

"Well... Okay." Harley shrugged and wrapped her delicate fingers around his member.

"Harley I..." Ivy spoke up on instinct even as she continued to twerk. When Harley then paused and looked back to Ivy with an innocent look, Ivy clamped her mouth shut and then swallowed the warm sex-filled air. "This... I.. Nevermind..." She looked away and rocked her ass.

Harley continued to stare at her girlfriend, a frown formed on her lips. "Ives you okay? You look- Ggguck!" She was interrupted by a cock being into her mouth. Harley's eyes widened before her irises rolled to the top of her head as the man her mouth to move in and out on his meat. Each thrust sent his member farther down her throat.

She didn't want to, but Ivy looked back at the man who was forcing his rod into her girlfriend's face. It was normal but felt so wrong all the same. She wanted to do something while knowing full well; there was nothing she could do.

"You like watching me take your bitch?" The man grinned an evil grin as he continued to impale Harley's face into his crotch through his thrusts.

The latter wasn't able to let out a sound other than the get sloppy gargling that came with sucking an aroused man off.

"No, I... Not really." Ivy admitted.

"Heh.. And you're letting me do it."

*Thrust* *Thrust*

"I know..." Breathed Ivy, she stopped looking at what was transpiring behind her and decided to put her full intention on twerking for the two. Her thighs at this point were growing weary, but the thought of stopping never crossed her mind.

"Gackgluckkgguualmm* Went Harley's mouth.

"Because you've been brought down from your title of Mistress... Slap your ass."

*SLAP*

Ivy obeyed through her twerking.

"To a pathetic , that's letting me steal the one she loves." The man gripped Harley's ponytails with a hardened grip and yanked her head onto his hairy crotch. Right in front of her. Harley began to clearly . The man's dick was wedged into her throat, and she gaged as a natural response to not being able to breathe correctly. "Right in front of you... God what type of partner are you?"

"I.." Harley continued to , and as Ivy was about to open her mouth to respond, the man interrupted.

"Slap your ass."

*SLAP*

Ivy's ass was sore, her thighs ached, and her dignity was diminishing. She was aware of the truth of this situation. The man was telepathic, he was not just controlling Harley, but he also had his grip on her mind. He was effectively using her as his entertainment puppet, as he took and abused the woman she loved right in front of her.

Yet this was normal nothing we was doing crossed into the territory of anything but normality.* So she continued to twerk as she saw no other real option.

"You can breath." He pulled Harley away from his dick, and she immediately began to gasp for air. Sticky musk, pube hair, and sweat, stained her once lovely face. Harley licked the taste of his meat off her lush lips, and then immediately turned her head to look at Ivy.

"You sound tired Ives," Harley gulped down a lumped strand of pube hair down her throat. "Maybe stop twerking?"

"I can't.." Ivy said as she looked back over her shoulder.

"No, actually you can."

"Oh god..." Ivy felt an instantaneous release on her backside. Her legs shook as she stood to her feet and staggered forward. The ass that had been jiggling like dancing jello non-stop was finally given a moment of rest.

"Yeah, don't get comfortable. That's for your ex-girlfriend and me."

"What?" Harley blinked. "No uh.. No Ivy is definitely my girlfriend, I love her, and that's not changing just cause I crossed paths with you.

The man knelt down to one knee and reached a hand directly into Harley's crop top. His hand sunk right between her cleavage, and he pulled out a large breast. "Your whole life's changing." He said. The mass of Harley's creamy pale boob flowed over her red and black top. He cupped her tit, and lightly bounced it. The subtly jiggle in the palm of his hand was something he took a moment to appreciate.

"Your tits are nice Harley. Real nice." He squeezed the pale dark gray nipple that sat puffy and awaiting in the middle of her titty mass. "They're much bigger than your friends." He noted and eyed up Ivy's rack. "Give your smaller tits a squeeze for me."

Silently, Ivy obeyed. She rose her hands to her own chest, only hesitating slightly before she clamped down and clutched her chest through the green and black jacket she wore.

"You have small tits right? Say it."

"I.. I uh, I have small tits.." She said uncertainly.

Harley looked directly at her friend, but didn't do anything to sway the embarrassment she was being put through.

"Isn't it nice to have big tits?" He pinched Harley's already puffy nipple and grinned as she bit her bottom lip.

"I.. I.. Aya'h guess..." She moaned through a little squeak.

"Amazing..." He mused the prospect of having two of these powerful women obliviously under his power was intoxicating. They both knew full well that he was controlling them, and Ivy even has experience brainwashing people herself! But they're still blindly following the tune of his own beat. "Anyway, like I said, you won't be getting comfortable. But we will."

Harley yelped as he pinched and twisted her gray nipple with tight .

"Find me a large bedsheet and spread it across the floor. I'm about to claim this clown."


For Ivy, the following minutes dragged on at a painfully slow pace. The forboding knowledge of what was about to happen dragged her anticipation to a complete halt. That pretending she had any of it in the first place.

Every step Ivy took to obey the telepathic stranger's orders felt like she was dragging her feet along the carpet. But no, she was walking with her usual strut. The situation had no cause for alarm or dread. So the guy was about to have sex with her romantic partner. It's not like he wasn't doing anything abnormal.

Still, fully knowing that nothing was wrong with this situation didn't stop Ivy from wondering if she was wrong. Perhaps he is doing something to them. Well, yes, clearly he is controlling them both. Ivy's moving her own body full and well, but she doesn't actively want to do what she's doing.

She doesn't want to set up the room for some guy to have sex with her girlfriend, shocker.

But Ivy did ponder over the thought that he may be doing something out of the ordinary. Maybe it's just his telepathic abilities that are stopping either of them from realizing-

Everything's normal

Her head buzzed, and she clutched her temple.

"Ives," Harley, who was now naked and on the floor, picked up on her girlfriend's distress and was quick to show her concern. "Are you sure you're feeling okay?"

"I..." You feel fine "I feel fine," Ivy said. She shook her head, causing her red locks to bob.

Harley knew Ivy enough to put two and two together. She could tell something was bothering the woman, and she opened her mouth to press on the topic further.

Just then, the pale-skinned woman felt a fog pass through her head, and she instantly forgot about any worry she had for Ivy. Instead, she was more interested in the man who was lying against her toned chest.

"You like my tits?" She asked with a sparkling interest.

The man responded through sloppy moans. He sucked hard on her tit and pulled his mouth back. Creating a tight suction between his lips and Harley's pale chest pillows. A loud *POP* echoed throughout Ivy's apartment the moment he let his lips part from her tit.

Harley's naturally large breast sank comfortably against her body just in time for the man to press his face into her moldable titty-meat and begin to flick her diamond hard gray tipped nips.

"Achem." Ivy caught the stranger's attention through an awkward cough. "Everything's set up for you."

The man stayed atop Harley's breasts for a couple more lingering moments. His right hand idly drummed against the petite woman's other tit while his chin rested upon the tit he had just been covering in his saliva.

"Alright, alright." He sighed, then addressed Harley. "Get up on all fours."

Ivy set up four cameras around the room, just as the man had requested. Now she intended to leave the room as seeing her lover gets rammed from behind isn't something she particularly wanted to witness.

But she didn't get far.

"Where are you going? Come back here and strip down your pants." He had given her the command to remove her jacket and bra before she began setting up the room. So she had been walking around topless, and she felt the weight of his eyes bore in onto jer greened skinned chest, and even darker green nipples bounce softly, with each step she took.

Ivy froze and mentally sighed. She wanted to get away from this guy to think properly. That voice was still in her head, telling her that something was afoot. But it was getting quieter and quieter the more time she spent around this guy.

Of course, she didn't want to create a scene, and what he told her to do was normal enough. So Ivy did as she was told. She locked her fingers into the tights of her pants and peeling it down her shapely hip. The man's eyes shot daggers into her beautiful green skin. Her ass sprang out of the tight green pants with a slight jiggle the moment it reached down to her underbutt and upper thighs.

Ivy stripped the pants down her legs and stepped out of it. And for once, the man seemed more interested in her than he was for Harley.

"Raise your hands up and start shaking your hips like a belly dancer."

Of course, Ivy obeyed. She swung her hips to an imaginary tune while her arms danced above her. Her curvy figure twisted and waltzed in ways that had her ass and breasts jiggling in tandem with her light footwork.

"I'm ready," Harley said as indeed she was in the position that was requested of her. Her hands and knees were splayed out. She passively awaited him to penetrate her on all fours.

"Good girl. Ivy, I want you in the same position."

"Sure." She flicked back her red hair and saturated into position on the ground. The man's eyes followed her green skin as she moved.

Soon Ivy was lined up in the same position as Harley. The man stood back. He took the time to compare their posteriors. "So Ivy, you have a much more shapley... Peachlike ass, it's very well proportioned with the fat..." He leaned forwarded and grabbed a meaty chunk of Ivy's green ass in his hand. "In just the right place..."

*WACK*

He gave her bubbly backside a hard hit that caused the mistress of green to wince.

"Harley..." He now addressed the pale-white ass that was facing him. "Your rump is definitely smaller, but still has a fuckable shape to it. I could definitely see you giving birth to my telepathic children someday. You definitely have the tits for the job." He mentioned how Harley's much larger bosom was hanging downwards like sizable udders. While Ivy's smaller chest hanged down to half the length. "And because you made ALL of this possible, my dumb little clown. I'll fill you with my seed first." Unlike with Ivy, the man cupped Harley's ass cheek and offered it a soft pat.

"Aww shucks.. That's nice of you." Harley blushed, though, even she felt slightly awkward due to her current situation. The blush was more of a byproduct of that than it was to his words.

"Ivy. Do you have anything to say to Harley after I fuck her? Because after I do, you'll never have another intimate moment with her unless I permit it." The man spread apart Harley's ass cheeks and stared down the dark gray asshole that looked him back. Then his gaze shifted down to the snatch that he planned to fill with his semen.

"I.." Ivy peered over to Harley but didn't get a chance to finish her sentence.

"Too late." The man interjected. Then he looked over from Harley's inner ass to Ivy's closed butt cheeks. "Reach behind yourself and spread open your ass cheeks."

Ivy responded with a soft. "Okay," And did as she was told.

"Fuck.. Your little asshole is dark green, that's cute... And look at her wet cunt, you're getting hot from this aren't you?"

Honestly, Ivy wasn't, but she realized that after he said that. She kinda was. Watching someone else himself onto Harley was kinda hot. Yet it still felt somewhat wrong all the same.

"Stick your finger at the entrance of your asshole."

Ivy obeyed.

"Clutch a tit with your other hand."

Ivy did as she was told.

"Now, whenever you hear Harley moan, you're going to experience pleasure and moan yourself. Every time you moan, you will stick your finger further up your ass hole, and squeeze your tit harder. Understand?"

At that, Ivy rolled her eyes. This guy really was a disgusting pervert. And she was going to obey him because she was under his complete control. It's a shame that he's not doing anything that isn't normal. If he did, she'd have good reason to end this party right here and now.

But instead, Ivy spread her thick thighs apart and pressed a finger up into the entrance of her asshole. And with her other hand holding one of her green-tipped nipples between her fingertips. She rested her head on the floor and tilted her gaze to watch as the telepathic stranger have sex with her girlfriend.

Ivy's green eyes met Harley's blue ones just when the man sunk his dick into pale-skinned clown's round ass.

Harley moaned a loud moan instantaneously, along with Ivy, as she had just shoved her finger up her ass and pinched her nipple hard as an outlet to relieve her pleasure.

They were going to be left sore and worse for wear by the time this mysterious man was done with them.

If only Ivy could've figured out what's wrong with this normal turn of events. Maybe then she would still have someone to call her own.

They were going to be left sore and worse for wear by the time this mysterious man was done with them.


My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/QfgMsPJ

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=19806536

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)