More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who Are You?

Melissa

Melissa felt so aroused. So horny she knew she had to get it out somehow. It felt amazing and frustrating all at the same time. The beautiful bimbo was lucky enough to retain all her intelligence since her transformation, and yet she still got all the rest. The blonde bombshell could handle enlarged breasts. Sure, she had heavy KK breasts, but her body had altered to gain extra strength to support the weight without the need of a bra. Which was convenient because nothing could fit her body anymore. NOTHING in ANY stores. Sure, she could wear plus size outfits, but for some reason, her body felt like it was on fire when she wore any clothing. Since her transformation, she has been holed up in her apartment.

Still, it was burning her up inside. Between her hypersensitive, engorged breasts, her excessively long, flowing blonde hair, her widened hips and thick thighs, all that paled in comparison to the hot feeling of arousal she felt. She knew what she had to do. Melissa didn't wanna succumb to the instincts of a bimbo, of the most offensive sexualization of the female gender.

But she needed to get it out so badly.

She needed to cum.

Badly.

What Does She Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)