More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Farvin Farvin

What's next?

Meghan in the kitchen

-Meghan-

Meghan opened the refrigerator and looked inside, her eyes settling on a store bought salad she had got the day before. She grabbed it and closed the fridge, smiling to herself.

‘I might be taking this too far’ she thought.

Meghan had known that Shawn would be in the living room, playing his stupid games as usual. She had specifically worn the smallest pair of shorts she owned along with the revealing tank top that she knew always drew attention to her perky tits. And why? Meghan liked attention, simple as that. As soon as she learned early on that she could get boys to do what she wanted she took full advantage of her looks. Other times though, she just enjoyed teasing a guy and getting him all worked up simply for her own amusement.

Meghan turned and looked at her reflection in the kitchen mirror, admiring the way her cleavage popped in this shirt.

‘He wants to fuck me so bad!’ Meghan thought with an impish smile.

She had told herself that she was just messing with Shawn, that she was just teasing him as usual and not crossing any lines, but the events of the other night had her feeling conflicted.

She sighed and said aloud quietly, “I almost wish I didn’t have a boyfriend!”

Meghan nearly jumped as Shawn cleared his throat behind her. She turned to see him standing in the doorway with an amused smile on his face.

“You… what??” he asked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)