More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 34 by AlexisFox AlexisFox

What do Hellen and Mark do from here?

Finally settle in

The next day Mark and Hellen put their horny caps aside and started planning their mansion a bit better, they would furnish the majorities of the rooms later once they furnished the necessities. They decided to split the tasks to make the work a bit lighter.

Mark would be allowed to dress the kitchen as he pleased. He wanted the kitchen to be state of the art so he could kook up the best dishes. He ordered smart fridges and ovens as well as a smart system that would communicate with his phone to allow him to plan groceries better.

Meanwhile Hellen would do the living room. She planned an entire entertainment corner with all kinds of consoles, a massive TV that would hide itself in the wall when not used and she wanted to have the fireplace redone. As Mark expected she also had to make a separate trip for all the throw pillows she had bought.

Hellen also claimed a number of the guest rooms as her personal project rooms, most of which were kept secret from Mark. Mark also looked into the electricity and internet issues. Very early on he came to the conclusion that they needed new wiring done.

Their bedroom was moved to the master bedroom and the two rooms on either side of the master bedroom would be special wardrobe rooms. One for male clothes and one for female clothes. They had made plans to have a door placed in the walls in between for easier access. The rest of the master bedroom would be furnished together as it would be their together space.

“We need a big bed” Mark jested.

“The biggest bed if we want to keep our body options open.” She smiled at him.

While Mark and Hellen would do a portion of the cleaning themselves, they did hire a cleaning crew for the main hall and dining room as it was nearly impossible to do by themselves.

Between all the companies, painting, trips to stores and furnishing they also spent some time together but usually they were too tired to actually do much with the magic. Hellen would sometimes disappear to write down ideas she had. She would also try and see if she could pull some fantasies from Mark before they went to sleep, this rarely worked to her annoyance.

She did buy a horde of sex toys for both of them to use later on. “Finally, something else than that dinosaur I called a vibrator!” she squealed when they were in the sex shop. Mark wasn’t as thrilled being inside the store as she was. Not because he was ashamed of being there, he was ashamed of his fanatical wife running around like a kid in a candy store.

“Look at this thing, its so long and wobbly!” she screamed while swinging a horse penis dildo above her head. The cashier laughed at either Mark for turning beet red or Hellen for being silly. Mark couldn’t tell and didn’t want to know.

They also went clothes shopping for new special outfits and for themselves, gone were the days when they only had old worn-out clothes. Both, however, still deviated to their normal more casual style choices despite the money they possessed. Hellen had also done a ton of online shopping, from Asian websites to European ones, there were even a few websites that required her to make a separate bank account because the websites were shady at best. She also tried to buy clothes that celebrities had worn but she didn’t end up getting any real ones.

They had all kinds of companies running around to do the heavier work for them and after just over two months they finally had the prioritized rooms done.

Now that our couple is settled what will they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)