More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Megturneystories Megturneystories

Who is the main character?

Meg Turney, Gavin has AGS

Megs pussy was so wet it made her thighs sticky.

Her breath was coming faster and faster, dangerously close to hyperventilating.

Its an insult to call what she is wearing to be a schoolgirl outfit.

White socks halfway up her thigh with little pink ribbons front and center.

8 inch clear purple heels.

A strip of white cloth as thick as her pinky finger wrapped around her tits covering her nipples, showing areola on both the top and bottom.

The skirt left more ass exposed than covered and her shaved puffy red cunt was on clear display even when standing straight.

She fought her hands at her sides. She wanted to plunge 4 fingers up her twat and cum like a banshee but they would be here any minute and she was vibrating with excitement.

A voice on her left slightly broke her out of her reverie.

"It's....i dont really understand." Said gavin, his face was scrunched in confusion.

"Ughhhhh" groaned Meg. "Absolute gullibility should mean i dont need to explain shit twice" she muttered with her head turned away so he couldnt read her lips.

"You don't need to understand, because i do. Its complicated and would probobly take weeks to fully explain. You just need to sit here and stare at that wall, you can see the door out of the cornor of your eye right?" Gavin nodded. "Perfect!" Said Meg with a clap and a giggle. "Now, dont move from that spot or look away from the wall or you'll die a terrible painful ."

Gavin shook slightly in fear. Afterall some invisible deadly was targeting him.

"W....why are you dressed like that?" Gavin whimpered.

"I wear sexy outfits all the time" meg said dismissively. Turning back to the door and looking at the clock beside it.

Any minute now.

"Im scared luv, cant you stay here with me?" Said gavin.

"NO" said meg. "Jesus, you have to do it but staring at a fucking wall all day and night looks boring as hell, do you want your loving girlfriend to be bored?" She said with clear contempt.

"So I have a few friends coming over to keep me company" she said matter of factly.

"Ok......have fun dear" said gavin eyes effectively glued to the wall, worry still evident.

Meg could have just told him not to worry and he wouldnt.

Meg could have told him to go hurl himself off a cliff and he would.

Meg wanted him tense and nervous. It made her wetter.

She saw the clock strike 4:01 and let out a little whine "they're laaaaate".

The doorbell rang causing Meg to have a pavlovian orgasm.

A tiny one, but it was there.

Who is at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)