More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AGreyFoxxx AGreyFoxxx

Who are you and what happens when you put on the amulet?

Meg Puts On The Amulet

Still wondering where it came from, Meg held up the necklace, reached behind her head and clicked the clasp. It felt cold in her hands at first, but once around her neck it felt warm. She turned toward the mirror in her bedroom, looking at her reflection. It was beautiful. It matched her fair complexion and short red hair perfectly. It was long enough so it sat high on her chest, above but between her breasts.

Her breasts, in her mind, her least favorite of her assets. Her cups were small, size C. They weren't round and voluptuous, they were, well, pointy, with very prominent nipples. What had her ex-boyfriend called them? "Puffy". But that never seemed to deter him from trying to grab, kiss, or suck on them. Now, they were beginning to ache with need. The power of suggestion, she thought. Thinking of Ronny, who had moved on to 'bigger and better' things. It had been just short of two months since he had left, and she was feeling kind of sorry for herself.

It was almost as if they itched. Meg cupped her breasts, feeling the softness of her blouse as it rubbed against her nipples. The heat of her palms felt good, but, somehow she needed more. She unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders. Immediately, the sensation strengthened. Her nipples almost hurt. Her hands cupped them, her palms pressed against the nipples, trying to make the sensation go away. She pulled at her nipples, watching herself in the mirror. That seemed to help. She sat on her bed, playing with her breasts, trying to assuage the itch, but all it seemed to do was make her want more. She slid one hand inside her panties while still plucking at her breasts with the other. Her fingers combed through her neatly trimmed bush, quickly finding her button. She worked her nipples and clit until, almost without warning, she orgasmed. It was intense! Emanating from her pussy all the way to her extremities, rippling outward. It seemed to last far longer than usual. It ebbed, but the itch of her nipples seemed more intense. Part of her knew she should take the amulet off and put it back in the box, but part of her wanted to leave it on and play until she came again. Normally, once was enough, her orgasms seemed to consume her, make her want to lie down, cuddle up, and go to sleep. But not tonight .

What Should She Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)