More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What is the appointment?

Meeting with Mei

Naruto’s appointment was with the former Mizukage, Mei Terumi, who said she wanted to discuss something with him. Though the place that she asked to meet him was a bit odd. Rather than in his office Mei wanted to meet at the hot springs. While odd he wasn’t complaining since it got him out of his office and away from the hell of paperwork.

Quickly making his way towards the hot spring it took him 15 minutes to get there. Upon entering the building, he walked up to the reception desk and was about to reserve a room before he was stopped.

“Lord Hokage, a Mei Terumi told us to inform you that she has already reserved a private room and that we sold lead you there.” The woman behind the reception counter said humbly to Naruto.

Hearing this Naruto nodded his head, “Well then let’s not waste any time.” The receptionist just gave a slight bow and stepped out from behind the desk and started down a hallway. Naruto followed after and eventually made it to the end of the hallway where a single door sat.

“Here we are Lord Hokage. Do you need anything else?”

Naruto just waved her off, “That will be all thank you.” The woman swiftly left and returned to her desk after he said this. Naruto watched as the woman left and as soon as she was out of sight, he opened the door and entered the room.

Upon entry he noticed that he stepped into the locker room area of the room. Looking around he noticed that there were only a few alcoves where customers would place their clothing and other items while they relaxed. He also noticed that one of these alcoves currently in use and filled with clothing. The clothing was familiar to him as it was the blue dress that Mei usually wore.

Seeing this Naruto felt his cock give a twitch in his pants at the idea that her dress is here, but she is nowhere to be found. This meant that she was probably already in the hot spring, which also meant that she was most likely naked. Naruto stopped for a moment and pictured a nude Mei in his mind. It was a very nice thought but realized that he shouldn’t keep the woman waiting. She did say that she had something important to discuss with him.

That in mind Naruto quickly grabbed a towel off a nearby shelf and started to undress. He swiftly removed his clothes and wrapped the towel around his waist. After that he put his clones in an alcove and made his way to the curtain that divided the locker room and the hot spring. Pushing the curtain aside Naruto looked inside and his jaw dropped as he seen Mei.

What did he see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)