More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reap3r reap3r

What’s next for the Free Use Slut

Meeting my friends goes differently

I walk over to my friends who are shocked by my nakedness. Kelly grabs my choker and pulls me until I’m bent over the picnic table. Charlie smirks before bringing her hand back and then swinging her arm until…

SMACK

“Really Alice, you’re a L.E.F.U.S? And to think you laughed when my cousin was made a L.F.U.S, I bet you’ve been fucking your family since the first day” Kelly said as she spanked me. “You should come by mine tomorrow my fat cousin is coming by to have his chance at claiming me again, maybe you could help out somehow” she grinned. I know she probably meant fucking him a few times first to give her a better chance at not getting claimed.

SMACK

Despite however much I didn’t want to I moaned loudly. My friends laughed at me and started rubbing, smacking and groping my body. Danielle rubbed her finger up the crack of my arse and slowly pushed her finger through my gaping sphincter. I don’t even realise that I start bouncing my arse back on her finger as she adds another and another.

“Wow, you’ve truly accepted your new position in life haven’t you Alice, I mean I’m not even moving my fingers.” My friend says and I watch as the others start to record me, Danielle using her only free hand pulls something out her huge handbag. I don’t care what it is though as I cum whilst still fucking her fingers.

“Holy fucking shit Alice, you’re just another slut put in their place aren’t you” Holly says as I feel Danielle remove her fingers, I let out a whine until she replaces them with a massive strap-on. Well it feels massive as it fills my arsehole completely. They laugh as Danielles’ thighs touch my bubble butt.

“Oh yes Alice, your slutty arse is mine when you’re with us from now on unless you’re being used that is.” Danielle cried out and I moan as I bugger myself on her plastic cock.

“Damn it Alice” Holly said as she kneels behind our friend and I hear her kiss Danielles’ arse cheeks.

I watch as Kelly, who had been the sort of leader to our group stripped naked and put a collar on around her neck before lowering herself so she can start kissing Danielles’ feet.

“Ooooooohhh ffffuuuuuccckkkk Dddaaaaannnnniiiieeeeeellllllllleeeeee” I cry out in pleasure as she starts matching each bounce I made with an equal thrust.

“Good slut, it looks like I’m in charge of the group from now on. Alice,Kelly I hope you have fun tomorrow.” She said as she pulls out leaving me to whine at the emptiness I felt, she then told Kelly to get dressed and to tell them how it goes with her cousin.

Holly started licking my cunt as she spanked my rosey arse. I now feel a mixture of pain and pleasure, I moan as she stops to move us to the grass. We’re both sat with her legs trapping me in place, and she starts scissoring me. I couldn’t help it I moan as she makes me cum. My clit is so sensitive that as she grinds her pussy against mine I have another orgasm and another. “You know what Alice? I always wanted to date you but now that you’re a fucking L.E.F.U.S. I gues I can still trib you whenever I want.” Holly said as she brought me to my seventh orgasm so far today. When we look up all the others had left us I notice a man walking up behind Holly, I go to warn her but she tells me to shut up as she drags another orgasm out of me. I collapse onto the gras exhausted and Holly placed her pussy over my face before lowering it down to sit on my mouth. She’s so busy riding my face that she doesn’t stop even as the man places a collar around her neck, spins her around and starts fucking her into a blissful mess. I look at her and read the collar before passing her bag to the man. He smiles as he uses the government website to register his new property. I need to somehow let the others know we lost a girl today.

I walk into the house my body covered in wet and dry cum, my brother is there sat on the sofa with his dick in his hand. I crawl over to him and open my mouth as he cums.

What does Alice do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)