More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by reap3r reap3r

What does Alice do next?

Lost another one

I had showered and managed to get David to drop me off at Kellys’ house, her parents were on their way back from a business trip, her fat cousin Sam was going to be coming over to once again try and claim her. Kelly opened the door completely naked, pulled me inside and made me kneel in front of her. She smiled as I submit to her, I love tasting her cunt and she’s so busy telling me about her cousin and laughing at my bodys’ reactions that I’m able to make her cum. “Fffffuuuuuuuuccccckkkk” she cries out as she fills my mouth with her pussy juices. “Damn Alice, you think you can do that again slut?” She asks me before she turns around and pushes her fat juicy arse into my face. “Lick my arsehole you L.E.F.U.S. bitch” I waste no time and start sliding my tongue up and down the her crack. It tastes so good I’m cumming but Kelly places her hands on each of her cheeks and spreads them. Moaning as I flick my tongue on her starfish, she gasps as my slimy wet muscular organ pushes past her sphincter and I’m tonguing her arsehole.

We are so into it that we don’t hear Sam come into the house, nor do we hear him strip. In fact we only know he’s there when he pulls me away. “Good slut now leave her alone!, and you Kelly, you stay as you are!” I’m more shocked that Kelly keeps stretching her arsecheeks apart. She whines and sounds needy, but that soon turns to pure slutty moans as Sam although fat has a big knob. I’m jealous of Kelly right now, the funniest thing is she’s looking right at a mirror, watching herself get sodomised by her cousin. It was so hot watching it play out before my eyes I crawl over to my ‘friend’ and snog her. We moan into each others mouths, her because she’s tasting her own arse on my tongue and me because she won the fight and dominated my mouth. As we pull apart I see we spent 15 minutes making out and I don’t know how we managed it. I look at Kelly and she hast a fearful look on her face, her eyes begging me to help her.

I lock eyes and whisper if she needs my help and she nods before her eyes go wide and she squirts her pussy juices as she orgasms. I’m shocked at how powerful that climax actually was. “It’s ok Kelly, so he made you cum, there’s just one thing to do… break Kelly, just submit, I know for a fact if I wasn’t Free Use he’d have been able to break me, the fact you’ve resisted for so long just shows how strong you’ve been. But Kelly, I watched as a stranger collared Holly, she’s been claimed it’s perfectly fine to let a man with a dick like your cousins’ break and claim you” i telly her and she looks a cross between betrayed, hurt and excited? She smiles at me before cumming again.

“Yes Kelly, listen to your slutty friend, you know it’s finally time, any of the previous chances I’ve had you were strong willed, today I gave one order and you obeyed so here is another, Break for me and be truthful!” He ordered as he ravaged her arse I start sucking her tits helping her along.

It had been another hour and a half, I had been ordered to wear a strapon and slowly and roughly fuck Kellys’ pussy. “Please Sam” she quietly said.

“I couldn’t hear you Kells, speak up” Sam demanded.

Kelly looks at me and I nod, “please let me cum” she says louder than before making Sam smile.

“Then beg bitch, beg to cum and tell the slut what you truly are!” My pussy h gets even wetter hearing his order.

“I Kelly Phoenix am Sam Carmichaels’ bitch, his slut, his sex , ooooohhhhh I belong to him, ooohhh pleassseeee Sam make me cum with your dick up my arse” she out in a needy voice, but Sam grabs his cousins hair.

“It’s Master” he said and she smiles.

“Please master make me you slutty bitch, turn your cousin into your sex , ooooohhhhh please Master make me cuuuummmm, I belong to Master Sam, I’m his bitch, his slut, fffuuuuccckkkk I’m his sex , his fucking whore” she is so close that she’s shaking. The next thing we hear is an alarm from Kellys’ phone. She soon realised Sam her cousin now Master had finally won.

“Yes you are, now fill your mouth with that dildo just there and cum bitch.” He ordered and Kelly looked down and opened her mouth before engulfing the dildo. She came as soon as the entire thing was covered by her mouth. She had been truly stuffed, triple stuffed before but this was different. As she came Sam placed a collar around her neck. He then took pictures of her and him before registering her, we all fuck for another hour before Kellys’ parents return. Upon seeing their little girl now claimed they hand over the deed to the house to Sam and all the money they were saving for their daughters 25th birthday was transferred over to Sam,

I was used by Mr Phoenix as his wife was being fucked up the arse by her nephew. I was a mess my tongue hanging out my mouth, panting I was like a bitchy in heat getting fucked. “If my wife leaves me for that daughter stealing bastard I will ruin your parents’ lives you Free Use slut.” I gasp as his wife comes in blissfully destroyed and states they need to talk.

What happens next for Alice?

1) Kellys’ Mom joins her daughter as one of Sams’ bitches. Her parents lives are now at stake. Can she save their lives in any way?(Comment suggestions)

2) Kellys’ Mother wants to fuck her husband and their marriage is safe. Will they take turns using Alice? Will she be kicked out? (Comment your suggestions)

3) She leaves before finding out and returns to her home where she’s met by her family. (Comment your suggestions)

X) Write your own suggestions in comments or feel free to write your own path

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)