More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hammerhead1004 hammerhead1004

What happens next?

Meeting Brendan

"What do you mean he's not here!" Clara complained, stomping her foot.

"I don't know what to tell you, kid," the lab assistant replied. "He didn't come into the lab today. You could try his home."

"First thing, I'm not a kid! I'm eighteen!" Clara took a deep breath, quelling her temper. This was okay, she just needed to find him. "Fine, where is his house?"

"Kid, there are only three buildings in this town!" The man laughed, pointing behind her. "It's the one that's not your house or the lab!"

"I knew that!" She snarled, her anger returning. Turning around, she headed to the Professor's house in a huff. Still pissed off, she knocked on the door a little too hard.

"Coming, coming!" A female voice called from within. Soon, the door swung open and revealed a beautiful MILF. She had bigger tits than her Mother and an ass to match! Shaking her head, Clara herself to look the woman in her eyes.

"Hello ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you! My name is Clara and I just moved in next door. I was hoping-"

"Oh, you must be Norman's daughter!" She interrupted, grabbing her hand and tugging her inside. "I knew your Father _very _well back in the day!"

"Oh, that's nice, but-"

"You should go upstairs and meet my son, Brendan!" She continued, gently pushing her towards the stairs. "He's an aspiring trainer, too! I'm sure you both will be great friends!" Man, will this woman ever shut up! Whatever, maybe the Professor's son knew where he was. Climbing the stairs, she walked up to his room. She found him sitting at his desk and packing a bag.

"Pokémon fully restored… Items all packed, and… Hey! You… Who are you?" Turning to face you, the teen stood up.

"Oh, hey, I'm Clara!" She chirped, waving awkwardly. "Your mother sent me up here. I just moved in next door!"

"Oh, yeah, the new kid," he replied dismissively, turning back to his bag. "I didn't realize you were a girl."

Clara's smile soured. "And why would you think otherwise?"

"Well, my Dad, the Professor, said that our new neighbor was a Gym Leader's kid, and that they were going to be a trainer. So I just assumed it would be a guy."

Clara stamped her foot in rage. "You sexist pig!" She shouted, glaring daggers at him. "You must have some kind of nerve to-"

"It's not prejudice, it's statistics," Brendan interrupted, only fueling Clara's rage. "More trainers are men because women are afraid of getting fucked. I can show you the numbers if you don't believe me."

"Hey, women get to fuck the guy if they win, too!" She retorted. "If I beat you-" Clara bit her tongue, her anger almost leading to embarrassment. "Whatever, I'll find your father myself!" Turning on her heel, she stormed back downstairs. Brendan's mother said something as she headed for the exit, but Clara ignored her. She was tired of all these obstacles. Where was the Professor!

"Hey! You! Help!"

As soon as she left Brendan's house, she heard a kid yelling. Rushing over, she saw him pointing out of town.

"There's someone shouting over there!" He shouted. "I think they need help!"

What's going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)