More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ExpandingUniverseGames ExpandingUniverseGames

What's next?

Meeting Bethany

I found the sheet in my hands and placed it over my lap as I landed, sitting upright.

"Wow!" an attractive brunette said as she entered the room. "What are you, a gymnast?"

"Yeah," Alice said next to me. "That was impressive."

"It wasn't the way I wanted to meet Alice's dad," I admitted.

"Well, I'm Bethany, Alice's best friend. And just so you know, I still got an eyeful of your junk."

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"And you're Andrew?"

"Glad you got that right,” I admitted.

"Yeah, girl! What if you got it wrong?” Alice asked.

“Would have been awkward, I suppose. Almost as much as if I walked in on the two of you having sex.”

“We finished,” I said. “Well, at least I did.”

“Good. Because your mom was pulling up behind me in the driveway.”

“Shit, really?” Alice said.

"Yep! Come on, this is the first time I've gotten away from my evil offspring. Let's get drunk!"


I met both of Alice’s parents who seemed nice enough. We all had dinner together, a nice Italian feast which sobered me back up. I stayed that way in an attempt to make a good impression.

After dinner the three of us sat out on the back deck and watched the sun get closer to the water.

“Damn, Beth,” Alice said. “I don’t think that top was meant for tits that size.”

Bethany looked down at the cleavage on display in her low cut red V-neck top. “I know, right? They’re getting ridiculous.”

“Aren’t her tits gorgeous, Andrew?”

I didn’t know what to say. Either she was being jealous, or she was simply complimenting her friend. “Totally!”

“You’re so lucky,” Alice continued.

“Yeah, well. Start breastfeeding and I’m sure you’ll have similar results. Plus, you’re one to talk,” Bethany said. “You have the ass of a goddess!”

“Yeah she does,” I said as I took a sip of my lemonade with a straight face.

“Hey, I need to go to the store.”

“You’ve been drinking,” Alice said. “Are you sober, Andrew?”

“Yeah, I could drive. How far is it?”

“Not too bad, about ten minutes into town. If you leave now you’ll be back before sunset.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

Bethany stood up shakily. “Come on! We’ll get to know each other!”

“Can’t wait. Hey, does anyone else need anything?” I asked.

"Nope!"


"Nice car," Bethany said five minutes later.

"Thanks," I said, not quite sure if she was being sarcastic or polite. "So how long have you known Alice?"

"Third grade. She borrowed a yellow marker to draw a sun, then some other kid tried to take it from her and I intervened."

"Were you a big kid?"

"No, but I was tough. And she was so little."

"So you bonded over a feeling of being protective over her? I guess I could relate."

"Yeah? She gave you the Damsel In Distress vibes and you swung in all Captain Save A Ho?"

I grinned. "Exactly like that."

"So what did she say to make you want to protect her?"

"It was what she didn't say. She kept skipping over things and underplaying important details."

"Like?"

"Well, you're her friend, but I don't want to overshare anything…"

"I'm sure I've heard it."

"Well then. I guess it doesn't need to be said."

She sighed. "Yeah. She can be a lot. But if it helps, that means she trusts you. Also, she let you hit it. Not a lot of people in this world could say that."

"Good to know."

"So what's your deal, Andrew?"

"I'm just a boy, finding himself in a surprisingly nice situation for once, trying not to fuck it up."

"Yeah? It's a good day?"

"A great day."

"Because you finally hit it?"

"Well, that didn't hurt. But I fucked things up, and life is still going."

"I'm not going to ask."

"Good."

"Because she already told me."

"Shit."

She slapped my arm. "You're fine."

"I swear, that's never happened to me before."

She snorted. "Actually, she didn't tell me. But now I have a pretty good idea."

"Damnit."

"You're different from the usual guys she brings home."

"In a good way?"

"Yeah. She's usually a terrible judge of character, or maybe she picks the losers on purpose. But I can see why she likes you."

"Why's that?"

"You're tall, and you're chill. Just like her dad. And I don't know if you've noticed, but she's a total daddy's girl."

"She is, isn't she?"


"Shit," she said when we met back at the car.

"What'd you need to pick up?"

"Batteries."

"For your vibrator?"

"Close. I packed my travel breast pump, but I didn't realize you couldn't use a regular plug with it. And they don't carry the batteries here."

"How far to the next store?"

"I don't know. Twenty minutes? If they're even open by the time we get there."

"Want to give them a call?"

"You'd really drive me an hour out of the way? But you just met me."

"What other choice is there?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess. Okay, I'll call."

She pulled out her phone and dialed. There was no response.

"Shit."

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. I guess I'll drive home."

"But you've been drinking."

"I know. This was the first time, too. All this milk was just going to go to waste. And my tolerance is super low since I haven't drank in almost a year. Fuck!"

"I could drive you," I offered.

"No, I live two hours away."

"Are you getting full?"

"Obviously," she said as she gestured down at her low cut top.

"Well, can I help?"

"What?"

"It's not the most common thing to offer, but…"

"Don't you think that's disgusting?"

I frowned. "Hey, I'm just trying to be nice…"

"No, not you. I mean, don't you find breastfeeding disgusting? My boyfriend hasn't touched me in months."

"Hell no," I said. "Quite the opposite, in fact."

"Seriously?"

"Well, I've never done it, but…" I paused, and there was a moment of silence. "Sorry, wasn't trying to make it weird, I was just trying to be a problem solver. Should we head back? Maybe there are batteries in a remote."

"They take D batteries."

"Now that's just stupid," I said.

"Right? Yeah, let's just head back. Maybe I can sober up and head home."

I pulled back out the winding road that ran alongside the river and we drove for a couple of minutes.

"Fuck, I'm so full!" she whined. Another minute passed. "Were you serious about your offer?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)