More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ExpandingUniverseGames ExpandingUniverseGames

What's next?

Giving Out Favors

"I'm nothing if not a gentleman,” I told Bethany.

"Pull over. Somewhere private."

I noticed a grove of trees and pulled out behind it, out of site from the road.

"How do we do this?" she asked.

"Backseat? You could sit in my lap?"

"Perfect."

We both got out and I slid my seat forward before climbing in the back. She pulled down her top and exposed her left breast to me.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" she asked.

I looked her in the eyes before taking her nipple in my mouth and sucking gently. At first there was nothing, but I soon felt a trickle.

The taste was nothing like I expected. I used my hand to cup her, feeling how full and firm she was as the stream accelerated and soon I was to swallow every ten seconds.

"How is it?" she asked.

I pulled off, though her stream continued and sprayed me on my cheek.

"Delicious," I said. "Should I keep going?"

"God, yes. It feels amazing."

I continued, feeling her expressing less as I emptied her. I looked over at her right breast and saw it beginning to drip.

Bethany moaned, enjoying the sensation and grinding her crotch against mine. I wasn't sure when I got hard, but I was fully there.

Finally I drained her and moved over to the right side. Her moans grew even louder, and I had only drained her a few moments before she pulled me off her.

"I want to taste," she said.

I filled up my mouth and brought it to her, reminding myself of the way Alice had blown smoke in my mouth earlier. I moved my lips to hers and gently opened my mouth.

Her tongue darted in my mouth, and I poured a little into hers.

"Mmm," she said as our eyes locked. She moved back in, the line between swapping and kissing blurring until we found ourselves making out passionately.

Her hands dropped to my pants and unbuttoned them to pull out my member.

"May I borrow this for a moment?" she asked as she moved her underwear aside. "I swear I won't say I word to Alice, you just have me so fucking horny."

"I insist," I said as she lowered herself on me.

"Ohhh fuck!" she yelled as she began riding me with abandon.

I moved down to continue drinking, evening her out as she bounced in my lap. I was incredibly turned on, but thankful to my orgasm a few hours before to keep me in the game.

I hadn't quite finished draining her before she orgasmed on top of me. Her body tightened before falling limp, although I held her as I finished drinking.

"Holy shit," she said. "That was incredible."

"Agreed," I said as I poured the last of her milk into her mouth and watched her drink it greedily before we kissed again.

"Damn, I taste good. So… did you enjoy yourself?"

"Very much," I said. "That was… even better than I'd imagined."

"Sounds like you have mommy issues."

"Are you trying to get me to call you that?"

"God, no. That would be too weird."

"Well, I think I should warn you that we aren't done here."

"Oh?"

I picked her up and flipped her on her back before penetrating her again.

"I have a little something to give you of my own… Mommy."

"Oh, shit," she whispered. "Why is that so hot?"

I thrust forward, bottoming out and enjoying the full range of movement I couldn't get with Alice. Bethany's body was different. She wasn't as petite, but even without her boobs being full she still has magnificent curves. Her body was more like my ideal, with massive tits almost too big for her slim waist.

The thing both girls had in common were the wide hips, and I made a note to flip her over before the night was done.

I kissed her as we fucked, and I didn't notice the light disappearing until it was almost dark.

"Flip over," I growled. "I want to take you from behind."

"Fuck yeah!" she said as she got in position and I resumed railing her.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"Inside! It's safe since I'm still breastfeeding."

We continued a few minutes more, long enough for her to reach her third orgasm as we came together.

"Fuuuuck," she hissed as she sat up to face me. "That was… yeah."

"Right?" I asked as I sat next to her. "So, the story is, we went to the other store, but they were closed…"

"Obviously," she said with a grin. "But I should change my top before anyone notices the girls shrunk."

"Or we say the mission was a success?"

“Even better! Although… you might have to help me out again.”

“I think I can deal with that.”


The rest of the evening went well enough. We all watched a movie, and Bethany and I avoided looking suspicious. I allowed myself a few drinks to relax, Alice got stoned and fell asleep on the couch.

I carried her back to the bedroom and bumped into Bethany in the kitchen when I went for water.

"Are you going to be okay tonight?" I asked her.

"I'll manage."

"Even without those batteries?"

"I'll be fine."

"Ah, the whole battery thing was all an elaborate ruse to seduce me, huh?"

"You guessed it."

"Well, too bad it would never work."

"Obviously."

"Goodnight, Bethany."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)