More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ExpandingUniverseGames ExpandingUniverseGames

What's next?

Night Visit

Please log in to view the image

Around four in the morning I woke up to go to the bathroom and checked in on Bethany.

"Hey," I said as I woke her gently. "How are you feeling?"

She sat up groggily and squeezed her tits in a self assessment. "Full."

"Need some relief?"

"Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Not a bit."

"Okay, here," she said as she pulled her t-shirt over her head.

I moved down to take my position and began to nurse her gently.

"So how old is your kid?" I asked to break up the silence.

"She's twenty-six weeks."

"So, six months?

"Yeah, sorry. You get in the habit."

"Tell me about her."

"Sofia is amazing. Every day is a new adventure, watching her learn and discover the world. This is the first time I've been away from her since she was born."

I continued sucking quietly.

"I'm a lot more lonely than I expected," she continued. "I mean, tonight, sure. But also, in general. And now, not having her here with me…"

"I can stay for a bit," I said as I switched to the other side.

"That's not a good idea."

"No?"

"I'd be on top of you in thirty seconds."

"Is that so bad?"

"If you don't want to get caught, yes. There's no way I could be that quiet."

"I doubt that."

"Hey, I warned you."

"And I appreciate it," I said as I kissed her.

“I guess we’re doing this,” she whispered as she shimmied out of her booty shorts.

“The quiet way,” I said as I moved to spoon her from behind.

“Ohhh yes,” she whispered as I entered her. Once again she was already perfectly wet. “This is nice.”

“It’s one of my favorites,” I admitted as I groped her.

“Careful, my breasts are sensitive.”

“Good,” I said as I squeezed her rougher.

“There’s no way I’m going to keep quiet if you’re doing that!”

I gripped her ass instead. “Fair enough.”

We continued like that for a while. She turned her head to face me and we kissed softly as we moved silently in the bed.

“God, I missed this,” she whispered.

“I don’t know your boyfriend, but I’m kind of angry at him for not giving it to you every night. If you were my girl…”

“It’s been almost a year.”

“Blasphemy! He has a perfect sports car and doesn’t take it out of the garage.”

She grunted. “I’m far from perfect.”

“Of course, we all are. But you’re something special.”

“Maybe save the compliments for my friend whom you’re dating at the moment?”

“Oh, she gets hers. But around you? I just can’t help it.”

“That’s only because your dick is in me.”

“It is a wonderful place to be.”

“Stop leading me on, bro,” she said as she pulled me in for another kiss.

We continued for a while longer before she rolled on top of me.

“I’m close, but I need to finish,” she said as she mounted me.

“By all means,” I said as I gently twisted her nipples.

“Careful!”

“Careful would be wearing a condom.”

“Yeah, well, don’t do that,” she said as she rode me.

The bed began to squeak, and she tried to adjust accordingly. After a minute, however, she gave into her urges and rode me wild, the bed squeaking in protest below us.

“I’m so close,” she whispered.

“Cum with me.”

“Fuuuuuuck!” she hissed as she finished. I filled her as she arched her back and held in her cries before collapsing on me. Her lips found mine and kissed me even more passionately than before.

A few minutes passed before she stopped, resting her head on my shoulder.

“Okay, fuck.”

“You okay?” I asked.

“In the car, I thought it was only that good because it had been so long. I just needed release, plus you’re the first guy I’ve been with other than my boyfriend in three years.”

“A guy enjoys any compliments he can get.”

“It’s not just that. Yeah, the sex is good, but… I only met you today and I have crazy feelings for you.”

“You’re not alone there.”

She was silent. Over a minute passed before I felt tears dripping onto my bare shoulder.

“You okay?” I asked.

“I haven’t admitted to myself how dead my relationship is until just now.”

“Sorry,” I said as I held her.

“I have a kid. A fucking kid. And I’m not in love with her father anymore.”

“It’s not something you can control,” I said.

“You don’t know how right you are.”

“Still, being in love isn’t a permanent thing.”

“What do you mean? You don’t believe in long term relationships?”

“No, I absolutely do. But being in love and loving someone are two different things. Love fades, but it returns. Same thing with sparks and chemistry. You have to work at it. It’s not like you get married and it fixes everything.”

“Or having a kid.”

“Exactly. You probably weren’t able to have sex until recently, right?”

“Yeah.”

“So, maybe you two just need to reintroduce yourselves.” I took a breath. “So, your boyfriend. Is he good to you? Am I giving advice for someone who actually deserves it?”

“He deserves another chance, yeah.”

“Okay. I’m not telling you what to do. But it sounds like you’re torn. And if you think you owe it to yourself, you should give your relationship another shot.”

“You’re saying you don’t want me to break things off and run off with you?”

“You don’t want me to answer that.”

“Yeah right. You have Alice. She’s insanely hot.”

“Not as hot as you.”

She pulled her head up to look at me in the dark. “You don’t mean that.”

“You’re gorgeous.”

“She has that slim fit body every guy loves. Perfect hip to waist ratio.”

“You have real curves.”

“So you’d leave her for me?”

“Better sooner than later,” I said. “We’ve only been dating a short time. We haven’t even agreed to be exclusive.”

She sighed. “So… you’d really do it?”

“No.”

She waited for me to continue.

“Actually, yes. But I don’t think you’re ready. You need to figure things out with your baby daddy.”

“Yeah.”

“Then do that. Take my number, text me how you’re feeling. If you ever want a repeat of this, I’m totally down. Right up until I’m in a committed relationship.”

“Do you have other girls with that arrangement?”

“Currently? No.”

“Good to know,” she said as she rolled off me. “Alright, get back to her.”

“I had fun,” I said as I searched for my clothes.

“Me too.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)