More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

What should you do?

Meet up with friends.

You decide to call a few of your friends. Maybe it's best to just relax and be around people you trust until your sister lets you back inside. Much to your dismay, you receive a response telling you to meet them outside of you friend Troy's house. That's a twenty minute walk. You curse ever telling your friends how much you like walking, and grudgingly begin.

On your trip you sweat profusely and pant like some kind of animal due to the rubbing of the fabric. Each step is like a stroke of your finger between your lips, and you start to worry if you can even make it without orgasming in front of a bunch of pedestrians. People look at you as you tug down on your skirt, breathing heavily. The way you step can't possibly look normal.

Finally, you see your friends outside of a truck up ahead. You come to a stop and the three of them greet you warmly. Thank goodness. Another minute of walking and you would have lost it. Though that doesn't help how close you feel at the moment. You feel so sensitive that even somebody pushes against you might set you off. You panic, and your face flushes with embarrassment at the thought.

Roger, a boy with short brown hair who's about a year or so younger than you pulls open the car door. You ask where he's going, as you were hoping to relax at their house for the time being. He says that they're all going for a little road trip. Next to him steps a long-haired blonde friend of yours called Alison, and the driver is a fit boy with long black hair called Troy. They're all your close friends, so perhaps everything will be all right.

You then realise there aren't enough seats. The passenger seat appears to be broken completely. Troy explains that a bear had actually tried to attack him in his car, and it tore the seat to pieces. A replacement was being worked on.

"C'mon, Jane!" shouts Alison. "Just sit on Roger's lap. He doesn't mind."

You open your eyes wide and ask why you can't just sit on hers.

Does she let you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)