More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jack29 Jack29

What are you up to now?

Meet the friends

"Are you sureee you want me to stay?" Nate asked as Mina wiped the rogue spaghetti sauce from counter. "I mean I can go somewhere else if you want to just have time with your friends." Her focus remained on the counter surface as she replied.

"I want you to meet them! Ever since I discovered my powers everything has been so hectic and hard to manage. It took a long time for them to want to see me again after they found out too." She licked some sauce from her fingers and raised her eyes to me. "It'll feel nice to just feel like everyone is just relaxed and having fun." The rag she was using quietly folded itself up as she spoke.

"Ok, well if you're sure then I'm totally down." It was true that since she revealed her telekinesis to her friends they had been a little distant. It seemed like they were hesitant to spend time with someone that was obviously much more powerful than they were. Tonight would be good.

"Of course I'm sure, I wouldn't want to let that pretty face out of my sight." Nate felt an intangible squeeze on his cheeks.


There were six of them at the table. Three of Mina's friends from college, Katy, Maddie, and Leanne. Plus an invited friend Allison, who Mina and Nate had never met. The conversation was unturbulent and danced around the developments in Mina's life and her telekinesis.

"I mean at this point I'm basically living a normal life." Everyone's gaze followed a piece of garlic bread as it suddenly popped up and landed on Nate's plate.

"Oh...thanks babe." Nate laughed.

"It feels like everyone I've told has just accepted my situation." She continued without adressing Nate. Being the newcomer Allison seemed particularly awestruck.

"But...so how did you...figure this out? This whole moving things with your mind...thing."

"Long story, I'll tell it to you sometime later."

Allison turned to Nate. "And you get to experience this kindof thing everyday? Must be pretty increadible." She held her eye contact while she spoke and Nate felt butterflies in his stomach. She was extraordinarily pretty and her petite body's curves shone through her black dress. Thankfully Mina couldn't read minds.

"Yea, it's kindof great actually. A lot of the housework sort of just takes care of..." Nate turned to Mina. Her countenance was electric and her eyes playfully flipped between Allison and Nate. "...Itself." He finished nervously. She raised an eyebrow and turned away to Leanne.

"Nate enjoys a stress free life here." On the word 'stress' Nate felt his pants squeeze his thigh. He looked down to see indentations of a hand slowly massaging him.

"But you work right? Or how does the money sort itself out" Leanne asked to an unresponsive Nate.

"Babe."

Nate started, "Oh sorry, yea I work in a library. I just started there and I have to pass my..." The hand moved to his crotch and began massaging his balls. "...T-trial period." He could feel his cock beginning to tent his pants. He looked down to his crotch, gyrating on its own through his pants.

"Mhmm sometimes I help out in the library also. Do you like books Allison?" Mina sang. Allison's face was red and she stuttered over her words.

"Uhhhhh...ahhh...y-ea I read a lot actually. Maybe I could visit y-our libRARY!" She yelped and jumped in her chair.

"Dude you ok?" Katy asked, putting her hand on Allison.

"I'm ok! Just maybe a bit too much wiiiine." She moaned.

"Well I always thought the more the merrier." Said Allison. A wine bottle floated over and politely filled Allisons glass. She seemed to compose herself and took a deep breath.

"Thanks." She said as she picked up the glass.

"Yea but great idea. Maybe you could get some book recommendations from Nate." Nate beamed at Mina as she spoke, she rested her head on her hand and stared at him michievously with her blue eyes. The ghostly hand had now constricted around his cock and began giving him a handjob.

"Yea...come by anytime!" He focused on appearing normal despite the circumastances. Allison bit her lip and seemed to squirm in her chair. She looked at Nate with raised eyebrows. Suddenly the hand dissapeared from Nates cock. He felt his shaft moving by itself to position itself up and under the strap of his boxers. He looked at Mina with a start as his chair slid back and he felt himself pulled into a standing position.

"Going somewhere babe?" Mina asked with a smile. His legs moved on their own, carrying him away from the table and towards the stairs.

"Yea. Just going to the bathroom!" He yelled as he ascended the stairs. As a matter of fact he found his legs carrying him to the upstairs bathroom. The door opened on its own and his legs carried him inside. He heard the lock turn behind him as he entered.

Now under his own control he ran a hand through his hair.

"Mina what the hell." He said to himself. The button on his pants timidly slid through its hole and the zipper descended from its track. He watched his boxers slowly slide down, revealing his persevering boner. He watched his cock sway and twich as invisible fingers lightly danced over his cock. From the shower a bottle of conditioner floated over, the lid popped off and clattered on the floor.

"Mina..." He moaned as the bottle dolloped the coconut smelling cream on his shaft. He gasped as he felt a hand run the length of his cock spreading the conditioner. His breath quickened as the hand grasped him and continued the handjob from downstairs. Rapidly his orgasm was approaching, at this rate it was within seconds. He heard the door open behind him, he turned to a surprised looking Allison stumbling in, pushed by Mina's telekinesis. She and Nate's eyes met and she looked down at his cock dancing on its own.

"Allison...what the hell."

She gasped and placed her hands on her chest. Nate could see her breasts rolling on their own under her dress. "Does she do this often?" She asked.

"N-no this is the first time this has happened."

Allison yelped as her body was propelled forward. She landed with her back to Nate, her ass dancing against him. He felt a grab his hands and pull them to Allisons breast. "Unnnff, sorry."

Allison reached behind her and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it." She turned and smiled to him.

'Wait, was she enjoying this?' Nate thought. He was 99% positive that Mina wasn't so evil that she would them to do this if she didn't inow that there was already some sexual attraction there in the first place. Suddenly her body flipped around. She gasped and Nate saw her eyes lower to her waist.

"Ahhhhh, Nate she's... she's fingering me. Ahh Nate this is insane." She closed her eyes and popped up on her toes, leaning her head back. Nate felt Allisons hand curl around his cock and begin pumping. He wasn't sure what Mina was doing, or if she was in control.

"Mfff...fuck!" Nate yelped, Allison gasped as their orgasms simultaneously tipped. Her hand worked furiously and she gripped his back.

"Ahhh! Fuck yes! Yes Mina!" She screamed. As they came down Nate felt his body relax, they remained pressed against eachother.

"Jesus..." He panted. "You ok?"

"Yea...mmmmm... Fuck." She continued to groan. Amid the residual pleasure Nate hoped they couldn't hear them downstairs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)