More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Below is a pick of Dawn's clients

Meet the Main Characters

Waiting for Dawn.

This is based on the same characters from a story I wrote on this site four years ago called Just Friends. It’s still on here.

Meet the characters.

NAME: Dan

AGE: 22

OCCUPATION: Geography student but works a weekend job in a pizzeria.

DESCRIPTION: Tall and slim with short brown hair. Better looking than he gives himself credit for. One of the few people who Dawn confides in. A fact Dan is super proud of. Believes himself to be the man to save Dawn.

PERSONALITY: Mild-mannered and patient... but his frustration is growing with Dawn. 'Mr Nice Guy' is Dan's default personality. However, if you want to give him a darker side that is born through frustration or a hidden fetish, feel free.

Dan's lack of confidence isn't crushing, but comes from the fact he's not quite found his place in the world. The fact he's still a virgin doesn't help, something which he hasn't told Dawn. Had several brief romances but not got past 'second base.' A fact which always plays on his mind when he finds himself in up close and personal with Dawn or others,

Since Dan started university he has become relatively popular with a growing circle of friends which he has worked hard to build. But this has come at a cost to his studies. His hobbies are gaming, hiking and of course hitting the pubs/bars/clubs.

BACKGROUND: Lives at home with his parents in a close-knit family, which includes his confident young brother Damien… who is full of shit.

SEX SCENES: Slightly larger than average cock. But Dan isn't aware of this because of self-doubt and the fact he's only ever compared himself with onscreen porn stars.

NAME: Dawn

AGE: 21

OCCUPATION: Ecology student: Financially supported by family including a generous Donation from her grandmother who is her closest relative. [Thinking of a future story thread inspired by a conversation I once had with Dawn (but as far as I know never acted upon), where she falls on hard times and puts her good looks to work as an escort]

DESCRIPTION: Incredibly attractive - so much so she'd been offered modeling contracts in the past. Brunette, tall and slender to the point of being 'model' skinny with petite breasts. [think a Dua Lipa mixed with a young Catherine Zeta Jones] Dawn likes to show off her legs, so often wears short dresses/skirts with nylons or just dark leggings.

COMPLEX FAMILY BACKGROUND: Quite wealthy parents [father is an architect] but they're going through a difficult breakup. Mother is an alcoholic and father has always been cold/unloving/strict. Her older brother Keith is a waster [smokes weed and unemployed] but enjoys a close relationship with Dawn [although Dan did spot the brother checking out Dawn's ass once :-)]. Comes from the remote Welsh countryside. Spends a lot of time with her grandmother who lives next door. In an ancient stone cottage

PERSONALITY: Dawn is a flawed character. Battles depression which over the past year has twice caused her to 'disappear' for three to four weeks. Developing a ruinous relationship with . Being under the influence inflames her reckless side. Doesn't know/admit it, but she needs saving from herself. Intelligent and very creative. When sober Dawn spends her free time painting, drawing and loves calligraphy.

Dawn has struggled to form deep friendships since the onset of bipolar in her late teens. As she often is to let people down, as such, sadly over time a lot of her friends became frustrated. Dawn's best friend is a girl called Chloe but as she married young, Dawn sees her less now.

SEX SCENES: Small B-Cup breasts, pale white skin, lithe limbs, no tattoos. Only piercings being one in either ear. Triangle of trimmed pubic hair that sits just above an otherwise smooth pussy. Dawn only had two boyfriends but over the past month has gone off the rails and had a several one night stands. She relies on condoms but, if she is honest, is sometimes too drunk to remember if the guy wore one.

DAN AND DAWN'S RELATIONSHIP: They're just friends. Known each other for about a year. First met in a lecture when Dan asked her about a headline in a newspaper she was reading. Dan is still amazed he had the courage to ask her for coffee afterwards. They've since been pretty much inseparable, a fact largely down to Dan's persistence. Dan loves Dawn to the point of obsession. However, Dawn just sees it as a close friendship and is happy to have found a good friend... but nothing more. The main problem being, Dawn attracts a lot of attention from guys. So why commit to someone at 21? Plus, frustratingly for Dan, when opportunities do occur, he is often too tied-up with self-doubt and/or respect for Dawn to take advantage. The bad news for Dan is Dawn prefers men who are confident, powerful and good looking. Sadly for Dawn these are the kind of men who play her. Which isn’t good for her mental health.

In an ideal world, Dawn would have a strong broad shouldered man with Dan’s kind and caring personality. However, she is yet to find this. A Spanish friend of Dawn, called Christine, enjoys an open relationship. Chrstine works as a high-end Escort and has tried to recruit Dawn. To Dawn Christne seems to have everything, money, a loving boyfriend and lots and lots of sex which she is paid for. Therefore a heavily indebted Dawn who has dropped out of her studies has contemplated signing up to the agent. But she knows she would need Don’s support and stability, as he is the one person in her life who is able to pick up the pieces when things go wrong. But would he be willing?

Will Dawn learn from the errors of her ways? Or will she continue to fall? Will Dan save Dawn and the couple blossom into a loving couple? You decide.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)