More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Groffin Groffin

Your first conquest is?

Medli

Medli was one of the fighters who definitely came from a different universe.

She was a Rito, part of a race of half-bird humanoids who can turn their arms into wings, and were not of this world. The most crazy thing about them is that she claims they evolved from the Zora!

Still though, her exact nature did not detract from her character. Medli was a trainee Sage, and was demure and helpful in the war effort. She claimed that when she was a young girl she had helped the Hero of Winds (another alternative Link) in his quest to kill Ganondorf once and for all. With photos to prove it.

Now she was a young woman, and compared to her pictures she had developed into a lovely specimen. Her sleek brown hair was gathered in a simple but elegant ponytail, her artful face had matured enough to no longer be dominated by her beaked nose. She stood tall and willowy, and the generous mounds of her breasts, buttocks and hips made hills under the fabric of her tunic.

She had set up an alter in a spare tent and designated it a sort of improvised temple, with herself as priestess. Link could go and "confess" his carnal desires to Medli, see if in attempting to help him overcome them she ended up "falling" as well. Or he could try to claim that as the Chosen Hero of the Goddesses, she as their devoted servant was obliged to attend to him how he wished as well.

Approach with petitions or commandments?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)