More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NAMAC NAMAC

Your Path

Meddling with Adepti Arts

I'm the son of a regular dockworker in Liyue, often spending time in the bookshops despite my lack of wealth. When I became of age I got accepted into the Sumeru Akademiya, with a focus on researching adepti arts of old.

One day I came across an ancient incomplete manuscript on an adepti art relating to a method of 'mental interface'. After several months of work I finally reconstructed the art using knowledge I gathered all across Teyvat, channeling through a specialised device inspired by the Akasha terminal. I can now begin to do my first test.

Finding a secluded space, I sit myself on the bed after setting everything up, only to realise I never found a test subject... Too late to do that now... I'll just think of someone to interface with and I'll compensate them later and apologise...

I activate the process, letting myself interface with someone nearby. I feel my spirit being torn out of my body, I look around, finding myself in astral form. Coincidentally, I see someone I recognise in a room close by. Nilou, the dancer. I've seen her around, she's very nice to everyone and her dances are beautiful. Getting to know her a bit more might be nice.

I feel myself being dragged towards her, my vision blurred for a moment. I open my eyes... I'm in Nilou's room? Sharing senses seems to be working. I look down- Huh? I'm looking down? I'm controlling her? That isn't how it's supposed to work.

I see her breasts on me... Maybe I could just experiment for a while just to see what went wrong...

I give them a little squeeze, they are soft and firm. I walk over to the mirror in the corner, seeing Nilou's full beauty. Watching her body move at my will, her expressions matching my own... This is quite arousing. I pose her body a little more before letting my hands wander to my crotch, letting out a moan as I rub it.

This body's mine... Her beautiful face, her elegant clothes, her cute voice, her amazing figure... All mine... I continue to strike her pussy through the fabric, the sound and sight of her touching herself makes me more horny. This is so wrong... But feels so right...

"Ohhh Xihun~ you are so handsome... I always loved you... I give you permission to do whatever you like to me~" I say in her voice as I groped her body, rubbing faster as I come close to cumming.

I collapse to the floor, my legs weak, Nilou's face is now red from all the pleasure. Soon I came, the sensation is like nothing I've ever felt before, a pleasant warmth runs through my body, I let out a satisfied sigh. Nilou's underwear is now soaked with her juices, I try my best to tidy up her clothes. Embarrassed, I decide to head back to my own body for now. I lifted my spirit from Nilou and in an instant I'm back in my own room.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)