More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Skar4114 Skar4114

Who's our lucky master?

Me, the author of this story (24 M) and a very familiar host (??? F)

The camera showed the glistening ocean under the midday sun, with transparent water and clear skies above it. Then it slowly started to pan down, showing the water without a hint of foam or any stain, as clear as the skies above, it showed the fish swimming around, going about their day, as well as the reflection of the sun, shining bright and strong.

Then the camera started to back away, still facing down at the ocean. It was going up further and further, but still no hint of land would appear. It went through the salt carried by the summer breeze, it went through the sparse clouds in the sky. The land masses of the continents began to appear at the edges of the frame. The camera started to move through layers of the atmosphere, through many satellites and some space debris, until the entire planet was framed by the distant light of the ever-glowing sun, with the darkness of space as its backdrop, only occasionally interrupted by the shine of distant stars.

The camera then continued its rotation, Earth slowly leaving the frame by the top, the camera momentarily showing only darkness, marred by the occasional star, until it completed its 270° turn and was now facing the Sun. It positioned the star slightly off center and started to zoom in on its target. It went past more satellites, more debris, it was focused on a silvery shining point in the distance and was moving towards it fast.

At first it may have seemed a star because of its shine, then a moon or some sort of rock because of its shape and size, but it soon became clear what it was: an enormous and spherical space station. It was the color of moonlight, with some dark spots all over itself, those being the windows protected from the Sun's direct light. The camera went inside the station passing through its walls, showing a gigantic shopping center, with six different floors and countless escalators connecting them. The ears of the audience were suddenly graced with the chatter of a thousand voices as the inhabitants of the station came into view during their shopping. They were all human-like, wearing generic but colorful space clothes. At least for now.

After reaching the center of the shopping complex, the camera started going directly up, moving again through the ceiling and arriving at the middle of water, then continued moving to reveal the recreation center and its pools and courts. It continued up and up, going through two or three more floors until it stopped. It was now showing a metallic room with its only notable quality being the humongous window that showed the blazing Sun and the empty space outside.

The camera started turning horizontally, showing the window to go all around the room and, at the center of the room, with the Earth in her background to frame her, stood only a lone woman. She was clad in an ankle-length black dress with a slit for her tantalizing thick and long leg. The dress was as black as the void outside, covered in tiny and shiny diamonds all over its length. She wore dark gloves that covered half her forearm and dark heeled shoes, both covered in tiny diamonds. Finally, she was wearing a silver tiara, with a sapphire embedded at its center.

She had clear white skin, unmarred by any imperfection whatsoever, a great bust, with big, round, creamy breasts. She had golden, wavy hair that went all the way to her ass, an ass, by the way, that was to die for. Her clear blue eyes filled with joy as she announced:

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to another season of Harem Hotel!"

An invisible crowd could be heard cheering and clapping.

“My name is Chrissi. Some of you may remember me from my other appearances on shows of this net – uhm… of this netwo… of this channel! Oh, look at that, my bimbo brain is acting up again. Opsie!” She made a theatrical gesture for ‘I’m sorry’ and continued right on with her show. “Thank you to every single one of those loyal viewers, I love you all so very much!” she blew a kiss for the camera and made her boobs dance for a bit as a show of gratitude for those viewers. “Now, let’s meet the Master of the season: he is none other than the writer of this story, everyone give it up for Skar!”

As a triumphant track started to play, a circle of light appeared on the ground and, from head to foot, a man materialized as if he was being beamed up. Wearing nothing but his glasses and pajama bottoms, a man in his twenties showed up. He was short, barely passing the mark of 1,50m, with hairy arms and legs, bare for the world to see, as well as a bit of a belly. He had a short and bushy black beard, dark curly hair, small brown eyes, thick glasses and a face that could be considered chubby and cute, under the right circumstances. These were not those circumstances. It could now be considered very alarmed.

“Aaaahhhh! Wait, are you Chrissi? Am I on Bimbo or Billionaire?! Am I going to be turned into a bimbo? Are my family or friends going to be affected? Please tell me they won’t be involved in any of this! And please don’t turn me into a bimbo!”

“Oh calm down, silly. The answer to all of your questions is just a simple ‘no.’”

“Oh.” And for the first time, the Master of the season looked around, noticing his environment. “You’re right. There is no crowd, there are no boxes, there’s not even a host. Where is everything? Are we in a planetarium for some reason?”

“Alright sweetie, let’s go one at a time, this bimbo here can only take in so much, hehe.” She said, as she slowly began to skip over to him. “First of all, there is an audience, they are just watching us from home, on their screens.” As she said this, she was no longer skipping, she was walking firmly. “There will be plenty of props, don’t worry.” Without diverting her eyes from the Master, she snapped her fingers and a spinning wheel puffed into existence behind her, but the Master never diverted his eyes from hers. Her look was intense, her tone, serious. “We are not in a planetarium, we are on a fucking space station.” Her hands were balled up into fists. She was really close to him now. “And there is, in fact, a host in here. Sweetie. It is me.” She was now towering over him. “And there is a very important question we need to answer.” He gulped. Hard.

“What… what is that?”

“It’s your name, cutie.” And at the drop of a hat, she was acting all cutesy and bimbo-y again. “’Skar’ is such a bad guy name. We don’t want the audience to think of you as a villain here, am I right?”

He shook his head vehemently. He didn’t know where he was exactly, but he’d read enough stories by this mysterious “network” to know that you don’t fuck with their hosts, or they will be the ones fucking you. And they like to fuck hard. Was that a bad joke? Why was he making bad jokes right now? Was he that nervous? Yes, yes he was…

“Anyway.” The bimbo continued. “We’re going to need to use a new name for you. How about we take a look at that real name of yours?”

“Hey, wait! If you really know enough about me for me to be in one of these shows, and if I am really the one writing this, you know I don’t like to just put my name on the internet like this. Especially for God knows how many viewers and readers.”

“Oh cutie, I know your limits very well, don’t you worry, hihi.” She said it in a very reassuring tone. It wasn’t reassuring at all. “Let’s go to a compromise: what do you say we call you ‘Lin’? It’s part of one of your names, but not enough for anyone to get even close to know who you are.”

“Okay…”

“Okay!” she clasped her hands. “Let’s get this party started. Ladies, gentlemen, new and old viewers alike, welcome everyone to this season of Harem Hotel: Fiction Edition!” and at that, the title of the season appeared as a hologram above her head as the theme song started playing, both of them bombastic in their own unique way.

The young man in his pajamas poked his arm and pinched his hand.

“Doesn’t feel very fictional to me.”

The host just continued without a pause.

“And what makes this a ‘fiction edition’ you may ask. Well, like any other season of Harem Hotel, we will bring ladies from the master’s life to be a part of his harem, but instead of them being people from his day to day life, it will be fictional characters he’s met throughout the years!”

“Oh, cool! So I will be able to meet and have sex with my favorite TV characters and stuff like that?”

“Humm, not exactly.” The host answered. But before Lin could ask anything else, Chrissi continued with her speech. “And now, to introduce our first harem contestant, everyone, please give a warm welcome to my cutie of an assistant: Susie.”

From outside of the shot (and, as he was there, from nowhere Lin could even see) a short girl, that was indeed cute, came in on her roller blades. Even with the blades, she was slightly shorter than Lin, she was wearing a pink dress with white polka dots that was also covered by a frilly apron. She had cute freckles on her cheeks, big green eyes, red hair that was put up in two pony tails and was adorned with a pink and white sailor’s cap.

‘What. The fuck. Is. She. Wearing!’ Chrissi thought to herself. ‘The theme of the hotel is clearly a space station, not a fucking 1950s diner!’

The girl came to a masterful stop of her blades in the middle of the room and addressed the camera:

“Hello everyone! My name is Susie and I’m here to… ahm…” she quickly looked at Chrissi and whispered “What was my line again?”

Chrissi was glaring at her even more than she had starred at Lin. Without blinking, she snapped her fingers and the small girl was suddenly consumed with a compulsion to turn back to the cameras and, with her cute smile and voice, finish the sentence:

“… and I’m here to service the Master, obey the host, never take a fucking step out of line and be fucked like a cheap whore if I disobey!” After she uttered those words, she looked confused and said, “Wait, that wasn’t it, was it? I could have sworn it had something to do with…”

“Susie!” the small girl snapped to attention. “The first contestant, cutie. Why don’t you introduce them?”

The redhead took a stack of cards from her apron’s pocket, looked at the first one and went:

“Got it. Introducing the first contestant: a fierce warrior of the heavens and a just protector of the weak, a being of angelical grace and beauty, she is also possessing of fierceness and ferocity on both the battlefield and in bed, one of our Master’s favorite D&D characters he’s ever played…”

“Wait, she’s my what?!”

“… Everyone, say hi, hello and welcome to Hyppolita, the Hound of the gods!”

So, who's Hyppolita?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)