More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mlev84 Mlev84

Who Found The Rulebook?

Me! A noncom/humiliation lover

I looked around me uneasily as i read the book, unsure if it was real. But, after a few test rules, i knew it was real. So i wrote some safeguards and went to town indulging in my love for humiliation and situations.

New rule: every few days, every person on the planet will engage in random intimate/sexual activity with a random individual, regardless of sex or age(tho everyone is over 18). It will happen completely randomly, the two people who are near each other will know exactly what to do and who to do it with. The behavior will be considered normal to others but the people engaging in the acts will feel how they would feel normally in a situation like this, tho any feelings of humiliation and shame will be increased a lot. Any feelings of pleasure or enjoyment will also be increased. The author is not immune tho will be aware of what’s happening.

I smiled as i put the book away and went about my day.

Things went normally for a few hours the suddenly while i was at work i was aproached by Steve my coworker. Steve was mildly handsomely, tall white guy in his late 20s. Medium build, with muscular arms and a small belly. “Uh… hey man…” steve muttered to me awkwardly, his face beet red. Suddenly i was feeling very sheepish and awkward too, my face felt hot and I couldn’t bear to look steve in the eye. “Oh, hey…” i said glancing at him and blushing like a teenage girl. “Um… i guess…” steve started. “Uh… yeah.” I said stepping towards him. We very awkwardly and slowly embraced, standing in eachothers strong, manly arms. We leaned in to eachother and very carefully started to kiss. I was mortified. Id lnown steve for a long time, and this was very uncomfortable for me. I think Steve felt the same way by his awkward, timid movements. After about 15 minutes of making out and running our hands iver eachothers chest and grabbing eachothers asses, we finally put our hands in eachothers pants. I gasped loudly and tried not to moan as steve grabbed my skinny 6 inch dick that was not as soft as i thought it would be after kissing a man. Steve did moan as i grabbed his balls first and massaged them gently before grabbing his hard, thick, 7 inch cock. We kind of just held eachother for a few minutes, kissing lightly before we began to jerk eachother other off in earnest. We both didn’t last long, after about five minutes of stroking we were both ready to shoot our loads. “Oh fuck dude!” Steve grunted. “I cant believe how good it feels!” He moaned. “I know! You touch my cock so good!” I cried, panting heavily. After another minute steve grabbed me with all his strength with his free hand as he shot rope after rope of hot cum in my hand. “Oh fuck!!!!” He cried in ecstasy. That was enough for me as i erupted, shooting 3 of the biggest spurts of jizz ever into steves hand. “Oh steve!!!!!!” I wailed, bucking my hips. We collapsed onto the ground, moaning in passion as we came down from our earth shattering orgasms. We held eachother and kissed for about 10 minutes before getting up and getting back to work. We never spoke of it again, or fooled around again(unless we were randomly chosen again) but we were much nicer to eachother after that, often greeting eachother with a hug.

Who else is affected

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)