More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wizzardwudini wizzardwudini

Who?

Maybe some changes

Looking at the large mirror wall in the dungeon she just had to know. "Alia, is it... is it possible to alterate my body in some... not so natural ways?"

"What do you wish for misstres? Do you want to be stronger so you can dominate me better?"

The genie practically moaned in her ear while grinding her curvy body against Jessica.

"Okay , I want my body to be in its best possible condition. I want my muscles to be outstanding while retaining a feminine touch. I want to be so erotic, sexy and desirable as is still human. Oh and get rid of that body hair please."

A long and high pitched moan to her side had her turn her head, it came from a literally quivering Alia who was twitching at the ground, eyes rolled up in her skull and her mouth wide open, her body arched while her hands were furiously rubbing her sex.

"Aaargh!"

Falling down herself, disoriented and in pain Jessica was cramping as her muscles expanded, her bones melted and her skin tightened. Impurities began to seep out of her pores smelling like liquid while she shed her body hair. After a minute it was over, Jessica was a weeping mess, lying in a spread out fashion she was breathing heavily interrupted by little aftershocks.

"What. The. FUCK?!"

Jessica screamed as she rose, stomping over to Alia and picked her up by the throat, lifting her with one hand. "Why did that hurt so much?!" She asked trough her teeth, pressing down on the neck of the genie.

"You know what, I don't care, you're gonna get fucked for that. I wish I was a Mistress of asphyxiation, a master of all possible methods of strangling and restricting someone's airflow and breathing and that this transfer of knowledge wouldn't hurt."

As she spoke her head filled with the knowledge about her request, headscissoring, rear nacked chocking, all kinds of rope techniques, trampling, chocking someone out with but one finger, oh the possibilities where endless.

Alia was squirming again from another wish induced orgasm while still hanging from Jessicas hand. "Eww I reek." Letting the genie drop like a rag Jessi locked down on herself and then to her surroundings, there had to be, ah wait.

"I wish there was a shower installed at the dungeon" Turing around she saw the shower, a big glass cabin with a rainforest showerhead and dispensers for shampoo and soap. Rushing inside Jessi began to rinse herself of while marvelling at her new perfection.

Her body locked like a crossover of a Greek statue and a pornstar, hear height seemed to not have changed, staying at roughly 1,80m, but the rest oh boy.

Rushing out she stood in front of the mirror wall to do a head to toe inspection.

Her hair, still dripping wet as the rest of her body was glittering golden as if spun out of the precious metal, wavy and to her touch like silk. Her skin free of all impurities, glistering and smooth as polished metal, she could almost see herself in the reflection of her tits and man they where big now, having perked up quite a bit and grown from her fair C's to now be a double D that defeied gravity, looking almost artificial.

She cupped her puppys and they squished wonderfully between her now long and slender fingers. Her nails had a feminine length while not being claws, she now looked herself in the face to see perfection.

It was like looking at digital 3D art, perfect symmetry, big blue eyes and full red lips, her nose just the right size and white even teeth. Her brows tastefully swung over her ocean like eyes, being the only exception to her new no hair policy.

"I look like... I don't even know how to describe it.." Jessica was at a loss for words "and I have muscles!" Flexing her arm a surprising amount of biceps jumped up, feeling it with her free hand it felt like it was made from steel.

Wandering downwards she rubbed her toned midriff, "and abbs!" They where quite subtle until she flexed and they popped out like a washboard, forming a "V" pointing at her crotch.

Her pussy now puffed out, like a piece of art herself sat between her thighs. Round and feminine like her boobs until again she flexed and they became ripped and of quite mean look, grinning she turned around noticing that even her feet had been sculptured to perfection, slim and elegant.

Her butt was a work of art. Here she truly was at a loss for words, how was ist possible to be bubbly, squishy and ripped at the same time? It was just unfair and she loved it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)