More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonWriter AnonWriter

So, what to do with your friday night?

May as well get some work done before they show up.

Figuring that you won't wanna do homework tomorrow or sunday, you decide to sit down and do some now. As you work you can hear your sister's friends start to show up. If you remember correctly, she invited three girls: Katrina, Lilly, and Alex. When you were a little kid you used to play with Katrina all the time, until your sister stole her away. You've remained friends with her and have a little bit of a crush on her, but you doubt she'll ever date her sister's little brother. Doesn't stop you from fantasizing about her when you jerk off though. Even though you go to school with all them, you don't know much about Lilly or Alex, other than what you've heard. From the rumors you've heard they're both kinda bitchy, but both incredibly hot. Despite their bad attitudes, you still occasionally fantasize about fucking either of them.

You get absorbed in your homework and lose track of time. Before you know, it's already 8:00pm. Your stomach grumbles and you decide to go downstairs to eat. As you walk through the halls you can hear where the girls are.

They are in...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)