More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by omg-ummx omg-ummx

Who are you?

Maxy Maxmillion Maxwell Age 21 Plumber

This story take place last year before male teachers were added to the team, but that was just a cover for what really goes on in the school. those poor fools, they don't even have a happy ending and will never get out alive. those new teachers will have fun, but at the end of that story all four will be ballbusted by the true order.

This story is about Maxy Maxmillion Maxwell a 21-year-old young man, who is sent by his mother Maxine Clearfield, an alumna of the Pink Rose who was a graduate of the school over twenty years ago before she even met the much older Mr. Maxwell the young man's father. Max's father owned a successful plumbing business and in the past twenty-one years the company has grown into one of the biggest companies in the county.

Maxy Maxmillion Maxwell had golden blonde hair and silver eyes. He has strong build with 12 pac abs, his skin was clear and light in color. Max is what he goes by, and he had no idea what lucky life he is about to have and all the girls he would knock up within the year....

He would learn that a lot of the girls in this school were sex hungry sluts while others were painfully naïve and didn't even know what a penis was... But Max will also learn the price of being a sexy Plumber

Now, let us see how Max will make it out of the Rose...

January 1, First day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)