More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TamusBeard TamusBeard

Who Finds The Genie

Maxine

Maxine Mint may have been a fresh breath of air when she arrived at the office 15 years ago. But now at the age of 35 She became her royal bitchness. No one liked her, and even if they didn't say it she knew they considered her a bitch which she seemed to wear as a badge of honor. So when she became vice president of the company it came as no surprise that she fired Old Man Freddy, The office grandpa, on the first day of her promotion. It was after being fired and cleaning out his possessions that she found an old oil lamp that he had left behind. The lamp was first brought here after an overseas business trip in which Freddy secured the shipping rights to some of the Saudi goods and services in the late 1950's. So being the cunt she was Maxine took the lamp to her office and set it down on her desk until she was ready to leave for the day.

Once she left for the day she took the lamp home as she thought it would look nice on her mantle of trophies she had collected over the years. She figured she would wash it off first admiring the purple glass with bronze design in lay that almost made it seem as though there was a smokiness underneath the glass itself. After washing it off she took a towel and rubbed the outside glass 3 times in a counter clockwise motion. Then all of a sudden she felt the lamp start to shake as she dropped it and expected it to break only for it to land with a thud on the tile floor. Just then the lamp started to spew a turquoise like smoke that seemed to take shape into a nice punk-ish looking middle-eastern girl.

When the Girl formed from the smoke she was ready to give her speech as she had always given it.

"Greetings master my name is............." she looked Maxine up and down noticing her semi thick frame, mocha colored skin, pin stripe suit that barely covered her curves, a pair of d cup breasts, half shaved black hair, glasses, and horrible aura.

'Oh great its a female they tend to be a lot more particular about their wishes than the idiot guys, ugh' she thought before returning to her speech.

"Greetins mistre...."the genie tried to say.

"Master is fine" Maxine said abrubtly.

"Greetings master my name is Asha the Honest and I am here to grant you 3 wishes so that I may be on my way seeing as how I ........." She cut herself off before she revealed her secret of this being the last year of her sentence before she was set free.

"What were you about to say" Maxine said challenging the genies so called 'honest' name.

"I was going to say this is the last year of my service Master before I am free" Asha said before covering her mouth and black lipstick lips.

"Interesting tell me of the rules of your employment" Maxine said as she took a seat on the nearby toilet.

"Well okay why don't I just create a list" to which she conjured a list and handed it to Maxine for her to read.

Genie Rules

  • Rule 1: Any master regardless of sex species or whatever can have a maximum of 3 wishes but can use a minimum of 2 before giving possession of Lamp to someone else
  • Rule 2: Wishes can not affect the genie whatsoever (Especial during the time of Incarceration)
  • Rule 3: Genies cannot affect the natural order of life, whether it be killing, raising dead or immortality
  • Rule 4: A Genie cannot give arcane knowledge of Genie Realm, or access to that location
  • Rule 5: a genie cannot return home unless their sentence is done. The Sentence cannot be reduced or altered unless done so by the Djinn Elder's
  • Rule 6: Upon Granting the third and final wish the genie will teleport to a new world and master that cannot be tracked by last user who had them
  • Rule 7: The last user of a genies sentence may give a performance review to the elders in order for them to see if they need to extend or alter punishment of the genie.
  • Rule 8: a curse will be put on a genie befitting the crime they commit as such it will govern how they deal with their masters.
  • Rule 9: A genie can only remain out of the lamp for a total of 4 hours unless a wish has been that day which extends the time to 8 hours
  • Rule 10: A genie is totally subservient to their master and as such will do any task asked of them even if the genie does not want to (they are still people after all)
  • Rule 11: If a wish seems to stretch the bounds of what is allowed the elders may be called.
  • Rule 12: More rules could be added as needed

"Interesting" said Maxine as she got up and stretched as she looked at her watch seeing it was 4:00pm.

"I think I will have you clean the house and make dinner while I take a nap to 'think' about my first wish, oh and wake me up at 6pm to tell me supper is done by giving me a nice pussy licking under the covers, Ciao" Maxine said as she wave as she walked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom and closed the door locking it to make the task a little more interesting.

The genie sat open mouth appalled as she looked at herself in the mirror seeing her dark makeup and clothing that looked interesting against her bluish turquoise features.

"What The Fuck is with that BITCH" yelled the genie at the mirror as maxine smiled as she laid on her bed with legs underneath the covers.

What will Maxine's first wish be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)