More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ignoremepleaseand ignoremepleaseand

Who Found The Rulebook?

Max Drive, A Messed Up Man With Messed Up Plans

Max Drive was a very interesting fellow. Well, if by interesting you meant porn addicted, misogynistic, and psychopathic. The two things Max loved most were lesbians and female humiliation and degradation. But his favorite thing was the two of those combined. He'd always dreamed of creating a new world where women were to be nothing more than sex slaves, to do sexual tasks for the pleasure of men. But, as his perverted mind flooded with ideas, he realized he first needed to establish some ground rules.
"Old Rule: All actions taken by Max Drive or people following his orders are not liable to any laws"

"Old Rule: All people subject to these rules will feel the same way they would have previously. For example: If something would have embarrassed someone, it still will"

"New Rule: All people must follow the verbal commands of Max Drive"

"Old Rule: Max Drive has ownership of all property in New York"

"New Rule: All citizens of New York, except for Max Drive, are hot, 19-35 year old females, and are prevented from aging." With the groundwork established, Max looked around for inspiration. What would he do first?

What Should Max's First Move Be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)