More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Who's naked?

Max, naked 30 blocks away from home

Suddenly, Max open his eyes. The sun was hurting his eyes, so he blocked the sunlight with one of his arms. He was lying on the floor, so he stands up. He has a headache. He looks where he's. He knows where he's, he's outside of Velvet Pub, where he went last night with his friends to take some beers, thirthy blocks away from his home. Now that he remembers that, his head starts to whirl, and his headache gets stronger.

However, after realizing that, he feels that the day is very cold. He grabs his arms, and he sees his bare skin. Strange, he thought, last night I was wearing a long sleeve shirt. That's when he look to his right, and he sees a mirror, but most worrisome, he sees a man like himself, totally nude. He first doesn't realize, but a second later he enters in panic: That man is him!!! He's totally nude!!! Outdoors!!! He gets really embarrassed, and his sight goes down, to his junk area.

How to describe the situation? The cold breeze made Max retracted to itself, but in a very humiliating way. Probably now even a ten year old will be more hung compared to what Max's penis looks like a cocktail wiener, a frightened uncircumcised turtle. Seeing how tiny his cock had become made Max cover it up, although one hand was enough to cover his teeny weeny baby penis. Max sarted to panic, his mind filling with images of him beign exposed to men, women, surrounded, and beign laugh for his miniature cock. But Max managed to react and began to think about what to do. Looking to his surrondings, he realized he had two options: 1) use a bag that he just found in the alley where he's and streak to his home, 2) ask for help to some neighbor, to get some clothes or to call one of his friends...

What does Max decides to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)