More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by username55 username55

What does Max decides to do?

Time to run home.

He took the bag. It happened to be a full trash bag, but it was just large enough to be used as cover yet small enough to be held with one hand. He held it in front of him and got a nearby trash can lid to cover his backside. He then looked out of the alleyway and saw that he was in the middle of downtown!

The busiest, most crowded part of town! He had no idea how he was going to get home, but he had to start running. He took off like a rocket, trying to ignore the stares and giggles of all the people around him as they saw a naked man running around.

All Max cared about was making sure that they didn't see his dick. The rest of his body was somewhat muscular, so as long as they didn't see his tiny little dick, he could at least still pass himself off as a stud. It didn't help that in an attempt to make it look bigger, he shaved off his pubes. All it did was make him look like he stole a 10 year olds dick and attached it to himself.

A few girls wolf-whistled as he ran past, taking pictures of him as they cat called this unlucky man. As he ran he noticed a crowd blocking the road. Apparently something was going on. Max was at least glad that something was catching other people's attention than his nudity.

But what was going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)