More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by youngstar5678 youngstar5678

Who's our lucky master?

Matthew, a seemingly boring 24 year old

Matthew Vander looked to be about as boring as it gets.

His usual day consist of waking up, going to work then coming home to eat dinner. He works as a game developer for a minor game company.

He even sounds boring, always talking in a monotone voice.

When Violet wanted him on the show, many people were unsure. But after some digging, it was clear that this young man was anything but boring.

...

When Matthew opened his eyes and saw the room he was in, his brain raced. He looked around and saw Violet, and started to piece things together really quickly.

"This is a show, isn't it?" he asked with a straight face and monotone voice. It took Violet a little bit to regain her composure.

"Why yes, it is. Welcome to Harem Hotel" she said. Matthew looked around as he stood up.

"I know this might be a lot to process-" started Violet before getting cut off.

"Not really. Let me guess, escape is impossible and the only way forward is to play along?" he asked.

"That is correct. But it's no fun to just accept your fait" she said, but Matthew didn't really react.

"Just because I understand the situation doesn't means I'll just roll over and give up. But I'm guessing you want to move on" he said as he looked over at the door.

"It almost seems like you want a harem" she said as she stood up.

"No, of course not. But I also know better than to do anything that could put anyone in danger" he said as he walked up to the door.

"Very well then. I must say, I can't wait to see your shell crack" she said. All she got was a blank expression in response.

"Shall we?"

...

Authors note: As you can tell, this story will be a little different than most. A plan on making it a little faster paced. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

We shall

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)