More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistressDominator MistressDominator

Who do you decide to follow in this brave new world?

Matt - Elite Australian Boy

You are Matt who has just turned 18 today. All throughout your life you have stayed in your mansion. Money was/is never a problem with your family owning most of the Australian food restaurants. God has blessed you with an almost perfect life: a rich, understanding family, the right gender, a slim and tall body with perfect brown hair. The only place where you are average is your manhood. A 5-inch cock is sufficient and average but nothing to be proud and boastful about. You are also lacking in the experience department as you are a virgin. The only girlfriend in your life to date has been your right hand. Your father passed away in an accident when you were young, and your strict mother is the one who has handled the whole business. With no other sibling, you are the heir to the whole empire.

You have had no exposure to normal school life and have been home taught all your life, and thus you have no social circle. The only people you know are your mother, teacher, and servants.

Waking up today, on your birthday, you find a parcel on your table. It is from an anonymous person. There is no card and information about the sender. You tear it open and there is a book named, 'A Brief History of This World'. Curious, you open and start reading and get to know about the various fetishes woman in the world have.

Soon, you hear someone approaching your room. You hide this book in your drawer and go back to bed, pretending to still be asleep.

Just then, the door opens.

Who has entered your room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)